PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs: I did vote for Brady out of 'respect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggs is clearly obsessed with TB... I have read many quotes from him either directly or indirectly taking shots at Tommy boy. Brady is clearly in his head.

Suggs did indeed go right for Brady's knee that game. Think of the impact that would have had on Brady's career.

Brady is sooooo not in Suggs head:rolleyes:

Suggs should worry about his gums attacking his teeth.

I could honestly care less about the Pro-Bowl it is a meaningless game played in Hawaii. In addition Terrell Suggs is an emotional dumbass and one vote against Brady wont keep him out of it so it is what it is.

Terrell Suggs is a complete moron. He talks like he has a 5th grade education and he has no class.

For a second, I thought "Well maybe he's hoping to get one more shot at sacking Tom." Then I remembered they would be on the same team. :rolleyes:

I'm ready for the weekend...

I'd imagine that Ray Lewis told him who he was voting for in the Pro Bowl and he done what he was told.

Self-preservation. Guys that cross Ray tend to get, what was that word? Obstructed. Yeah, obstructed.

Terrell Suggs is a complete moron. He talks like he has a 5th grade education and he has no class.

I beg to differ,CM...Suggs is an incomplete moron...but he IS working very hard at becoming complete....

Suggs is out of his mind. Brain at all connected to him mouth, or is he just a brain stem and a nervous system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes