PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs got Gronk'd last game

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we lock him up forever?

The gronker also blocked Ngata on the BJGE rushing TD. This guy really is a beast.

It was pretty clear to me on Sounds FX last night (which focused on Gronk) that he was absolutely killing the Ravens. He was either blocking someone right out of the play or making a great catch. I also think they were intentionally trying to injure him. They were VERY happy when he was knocked out of the game. Jerks.

lol that was funny...

The gronker also blocked Ngata on the BJGE rushing TD. This guy really is a beast.

This play was one of the best. I watched Championship week sound effects last night on NFLN and they showed him walking back to the sidelines after that play. He was laughing and gushing to other players about how he blocked Ngata by himself.

The day he leaves the Pats, I'm a fan of whatever team he lands on! :p

Last edited:
Nice.Suggs jumps up looking around after getting pancaked by Gronk,the play is already behind him..

Maybe (after/if we win the SB) we can send their wives some shirts that say "Got Gronked?".

The day he leaves the Pats, I'm a fan of whatever team he lands on! :p

I believe 110% of non-troll posters on this board would prefer that he leave the Pats for retirement after a long, glorious, and record-setting career.

On the conference championship edition of Sound FX on NFLN they had Suggs and Gronk miked up and Suggs went back to the huddle after Gronk drilled him and asked who the he!! was that and they all said 87. So Suggs tried to drill him off the line and really didn't impact Gronk's route. Suggs goes over and says I owed you for the last one and Gronk disinterestedly said I guess we're even, LOL. Suggs did set the edge well against Gronk on one play.

When Gronk was out Suggs said to the Ravens huddle no 87 though and they were all in agreement. You could tell he earned their respect big time. When he blocked Ngata out of the play he seriously sealed him and Ngata was begging for a flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back