PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs compliments Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that earlier tonight and thought "Man, that is the most sheepish smile ever".

He, obviously, was caught redhanded telling the truth.

Last edited:
I saw that earlier tonight and thought "Man, that is the most sheepish smile ever".

He, obviously, was caught redhanded telling the truth.

Why yes, yes he was.

IIRC, those comments were from an interview they did regarding the NFL's top-100 players that was shown earlier this year. I remember seeing him say that before, and I believe that's where it came from.

Last edited:
from Suggs actions throughout the years it is obvious he is in love with Brady

From Suggs words and actions throughout the years, one has to wonder why what he says is worth consideration. A more fitting discussion would be regarding what he says versus how fortunate he has the ability to make a good living playing a professional sport.

Oh wow. He loves Brady...awwww. It's cute. It's kinda like how we all are in kindergarten. You like a girl in class and instead of talking to her, you just throw rocks or bully her.

Everyone in that video still knows it's Brady then everyone else.

Suggs has been playing extremely well this season,especially without Lewis next to him the past couple of games.

Suggs is a player I hope we avoid going up against in January

The end of the video made me feel a little somber. It reminded me that, once again, Brady has to carry this team for them to win games, because the Patriots rarely win on the strength of their defense like in the early 2000's. That and the window of opportunity with Brady is closing soon. We've already seen it shut for Peyton Manning's Colts.

That was a nice little puff piece. A solid reminder that Tom Brady is a good thrower of balls.

The end of the video made me feel a little somber. It reminded me that, once again, Brady has to carry this team for them to win games, because the Patriots rarely win on the strength of their defense like in the early 2000's. That and the window of opportunity with Brady is closing soon. We've already seen it shut for Peyton Manning's Colts.

Matt Cassel was lucky that he still had leaders on this D in 2008 to help his debut.....with this defense there was no way Cassel gets the team to 11 wins that year,we would have won 3 games or so, max.

tumblr_ltemexxnp41r555cwo1_400.jpg

Personally I don't pay attention to anything Suggs says.

The man's a beast but has the mental capacity of a 5 year old child.

Suggs is an *******

Not that I watched the clip

I still can't stand Suggs. Guy is a beast at his position, but his previous comments on Brady/Patriots and those tiny teeth annoy me too much to ignore....

It's just Suggs stick. He says controversial things about Brady and Manning because that gets you on sports center and earns him more money by keeping his profile high. He might not be the brightest bulb but in this regard he has it figured out. You say Kevin Kolb is crap and everybody says what's your point. You say it about Brady and it's the front story for a week.

Is it just me or does Carson Palmer always look like he's stoned?!

I really don't care what that imbecile has to say, nor would I consider anything he says a compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes