PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs a no-show on First and Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you can't stop it, It's GONNA happen
suggs.jpg

What is he doing with his left hand? And why did you select that photo to post?

Last edited:
i think i like suggs a lot more because he snubbed that pathetic show. and i love how he didn't bother to let them know he wasn't coming . no call nothing. even better. that show is a obombmination. it deserves to be treated like crap.

Is there a bigger douche nozzle on the planet than Skip Bayless? Why anyone would want to go on that terrible show is beyond me. I find Suggs standing that asshat up comical. Hell showing up Skip and ESPN in one move brilliant!

Ya boy Sizzle doesn't need to go on tv to talk with that chump Skip anymore, ya'll already know what it is. I called the dude twice to tell him I wasnt doing it, but he's so deep into his after Tebow depression and drinking he can't remember. Hate to say I told you so Skip...nah I dont. Kick rocks you fun boy

SuggsPlayoff-copy.jpg

Can you imagine going through life and looking as dumb as a stump? I present to you Exhibit A.

Actually, it was just a mix up

RealSkipBayless Skip Bayless
TSuggs says he missed today's show b/c of a mixup. Whatever, he and I did later tape a debate (1 sided) that will air tomorrow. Sorry.

RealSkipBayless
Listening to Suggs, got the feeling he's nervous/scared to be going up against Brady in Foxboro. See what you think tomorrow 10am E, ESPN2.

Ya boy Sizzle doesn't need to go on tv to talk with that chump Skip anymore, ya'll already know what it is. I called the dude twice to tell him I wasnt doing it, but he's so deep into his after Tebow depression and drinking he can't remember. Hate to say I told you so Skip...nah I dont. Kick rocks you fun boy

SuggsPlayoff-copy.jpg

:rofl: The excellence of gimmick posting!

Oh its so immature of Suggs to not spend time having an intelligent discussion with Skip. You're right, hopefully he grows up and stops baling so hard.

Oh its so immature of Suggs to not spend time having an intelligent discussion with Skip. You're right, hopefully he grows up and stops baling so hard.

It's immature to blow off a committment, but I couldn't care less about his conversation with Bayless.

Actually, I saw a blip on ESPN today of some sort of interview, so he must've shown up at some point and spoke to someone there.

I do think he "balls so hard," but he certainly does need to grow up.

I guess it's all about the end result there in BAL, which is alot like the other NFL teams.

That sh!t would never fly here in N.England. You must be able to present yourself in an intelligent and respectful way to the world.

Oh yeah, it helps that many of our players can actually speak clearly and not sound like they have a mouthful of marbles too.. Is his tongue like 5x too big for his mouth? Does he constantly suck on something? I couldn't understand one word the dude said. Not one word.

It's immature to blow off a committment, but I couldn't care less about his conversation with Bayless.

Actually, I saw a blip on ESPN today of some sort of interview, so he must've shown up at some point and spoke to someone there.

I do think he "balls so hard," but he certainly does need to grow up.

I guess it's all about the end result there in BAL, which is alot like the other NFL teams.

That sh!t would never fly here in N.England. You must be able to present yourself in an intelligent and respectful way to the world.

Oh yeah, it helps that many of our players can actually speak clearly and not sound like they have a mouthful of marbles too.. Is his tongue like 5x too big for his mouth? Does he constantly suck on something? I couldn't understand one word the dude said. Not one word.

BTW this would fly in Baltimore ----> Tom Brady, Bill O'Brien Getting it in... - YouTube

Helen Keller couldn't understand anything someone said either. Both of you have that in common.

Last edited:
At least you can read between the lines.

If you consider my 'reading between the lines' to mean that Suggs probably can't spell his own name, let alone speak clearly or make sense, then...

YES

Also keep in mind that Bill O'Brien parlayed his little 10 sec disagreement with Brady into a HC gig with one of the NCAA's biggest schools, so more power to him I guess.

As for Brady, he's the greatest of all time, so he can get away with b!tching at his player for running a poor route. No one's going to question Tom freaking Brady about anything, let alone the fact that they went on to correct the problem/not repeat it and win the game (which is all anyone cares about anyway)

When Brady yells at a WR, people admire him for his toughness and desire to win the game. His perfection also comes up a lot.

When Ed Reed calls out his QB and his offensive line during the week of the AFCCG, it spells disaster in the locker room, and is deemed incredibly stupid. That's the difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back