PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Subplot to Kyle Brady signing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

primetime

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Kind of an interesting subplot to the whole Kyle Brady signing... well, maybe not interesting, but somewhat humorous. Tom Brady will now have his nameplate changed to T. Brady, which means all those jerseys out there with just Brady on them are throwback. ;)

when Tom Brady was first drafted, Bob Kraft said to him, "Hi Kyle." Tom didn't want to straighten out the owner, so he introduced himself and said, "Hi sir, my name's Tom Brady." Kraft said, "yeah, I know who you are, you are the QB from Michigan. You're doing a good job."

Does he HAVE to have T Brady on his jersey? What if Kyle has K Brady on his? or do they both HAVE to have T or K Brady on their jerseys?

Wouldn't it just be K. Brady? I don't see them changing Tom's jersey.

Kind of an interesting subplot to the whole Kyle Brady signing... well, maybe not interesting, but somewhat humorous. Tom Brady will now have his nameplate changed to T. Brady, which means all those jerseys out there with just Brady on them are throwback. ;)

Is that a fact or were you posting it as a possibility? Why doesnt Kyle just change his to K. Brady? That fool hasnt been a SB mvp d%#*!@t.

I believe it's NFL uniform rules. If two players have the same last name, they must wear their first initial to differentiate them. If the players have the first letters the same, they may wear their first two letters. If the players have the first two letters the same, they must wear their full names, first and last, on the back of their jerseys. Hence why Tank Williams and Mike Anderson, amongst others, had their full names on the back of their jerseys recently.

It may even be full names if the first letters are the same, but I believe you are allowed to wear your first two letters.

I believe it's NFL uniform rules. If two players have the same last name, they must wear their first initial to differentiate them. If the players have the first letters the same, they may wear their first two letters. If the players have the first two letters the same, they must wear their full names, first and last, on the back of their jerseys. Hence why Tank Williams and Mike Anderson, amongst others, had their full names on the back of their jerseys recently.

It may even be full names if the first letters are the same, but I believe you are allowed to wear your first two letters.

pretty sure ur right on

we have david thomas too
so he'll be d thomas
and adalius will be a thomas
unless we get the a-train hahahaha
in that case he'll be an thomas
and adalius would be ad thomas

we have david thomas too
so he'll be d thomas
and adalius will be a thomas
unless we get the a-train hahahaha
in that case he'll be an thomas