PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stupidity from John Clayton

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, this whole suspension thing is ridiculous. How in God's name is BB absence for a handful of games worse than the loss of a guy like Mankins or Maroney or Watson forever.

"Expect the Competition Committee to receive approval on using radio communication systems for defensive players. That eliminates the need for hand signals unless the equipment breaks down. The systems will cost owners several hundred thousand dollars. The last vote for the system failed by three votes. For what it's worth, Belichick voted against using radio communication on defense."

What a disgrace of a man. You guys got off easy. At least your 3 super bowls will now have a big asterisk next to them.

Wonder how you'll fare without cheating from now on. You may beat lesser teams but know this, when you face the Colts in Indy you'll realize how much harder we are to beat when you're not cheating. Brace yourselves.

I live in Indy and proudly support the Patriots. This isn't going to change anything. You guys have beat us 3 straight yet still live under this black cloud of insecurity that we still own you. So I guess that means we do. I guess it goes to show that in sports, hatred is the highest form of flattery.
So go on down to the Blue Crew and suck down a few and get yourself prepared for Nov. 4.

"Expect the Competition Committee to receive approval on using radio communication systems for defensive players. That eliminates the need for hand signals unless the equipment breaks down. The systems will cost owners several hundred thousand dollars. The last vote for the system failed by three votes. For what it's worth, Belichick voted against using radio communication on defense."

What a disgrace of a man. You guys got off easy. At least your 3 super bowls will now have a big asterisk next to them.

Wonder how you'll fare without cheating from now on. You may beat lesser teams but know this, when you face the Colts in Indy you'll realize how much harder we are to beat when you're not cheating. Brace yourselves.

Troll Boy, Didn't you guys win the Championship last year on 3 bad calls that were so perverse that the announcers were stunned? Didn't Peyton HAVE to win a Super Bowl, and with a little help, did? Do you think in your wildest dreams that those calls would have went against your Colts if it was the other way around?
Talk about Cheaters, why is Bill Pollian who is on the competition committee, or should I say "Colts Committee", allowed to change the rules of the game which is the biggest conflict of interest in the history of the NFL, to favor the Baltimore Colts? So there is no more "muggings"? I have seen people be thrown in jail for less than your rookie CB did with three minutes to go.

Hey we are not the Colts. We don't expect everyone else including the officials under Billy Ps' reign, to pity us as they do some teams and players, as evidence to what you see and here lately. Gee.....Ya tink da Colts ever stole signals? Probably didn't have to. Bill P probably demanded them from the competition "Colts" committee and his stooge Fisher (he of the laughter as his player tries to maim another opposing player for life) said....."o.k. Billy boy but you better check with Peyton first if he's not doing another commercial, to see if we got enough film. If not I'll check with Sabol".
If you want to put asterisks on a tainted SB, knock yourself out .
DW Toys

I'll say they didn't use the same method to cheat their way to a SB victory. I sure as heck can't say they won't or didn't cheat now can I?

I think the Pats are probably one of the top five most talented teams in the league with outstanding coaching, scouting, owner and FO. However since when does that guarantee victory? It doesn't, but add cheating to the mix and it sure as hell increases the chances doesn't it?? The sad part for Pat fans is the Pats probably won their SB's without cheating, but there's no way of knowing that now and the Pats will forever be remembered for this cheating incident not their ultimate success.

I have to say though coming here and trying to get through all the arrogance that consumes this board is now going to be less of an issue, cause lets face it thanks to BB Pats fans have lost their edge. Sure you can still talk all the trash you want, but everyone knows the Pats did cheat making the fans opinions here less then credible. It's part of the crime, you reap the benefits of success, you also suffer the consequence of the teams actions like cheating. Your no different then anyone else, it's just you have more on the line.....Three SB victories that are now tainted. Just because Pat fans don't think it effects their SB victories doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. This will blow over in the media, but good luck convincing any other football fan outside of NE the Pats are legit.

What's with this "cheat" *****? Did the commisioner (or, the "commish", as you like to refer to him) say they cheated??? We just want you to show us where the "commish" said such a thing. We don't really care about your opinion. You've amply demonstrated over the years that your "opinion" on these Patriot-related matters are about as valuable a commodity as your 13-year collection of belly button lint.

And the blue highlighted section above? That's rich, coming from the likes of you. Your boys have already shown the world they can't win without "cheating".

Take care of that glass house, eh?

Let's be honest, BB could be dragged into Times Square and be given 100 lashes with a bull whip by Goodell and it wouldn't be enough for viruses with shoes like Clayton, Bayless and Florio. Slime balls every one of them.

If the Pats are so good, why cheat???

Funny that, coming from the Phins who were guilty of signal stealing against the Pats last year. Get a life dude. Enjoy throwing rocks from a glass house much?

Clayton has been a douche for a long time, even before this incident. I disregard most of what he says anyways.

I just read the title of this thread and thought, "isn't that satus quo. You would have to post a lot less stuff if the header was 'Intelligence from John Clayton'"

He is a blithering idiot. I find it pathetic that he was recently awarded some honor. You will not find a guy who contributes less to the fans experience than John Clayton. His honoring is really nothing more that media people stroking each other and reveling in their own self-importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back