PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stupid, Jealous D-Rays Fan

NEDAL

Rookie
Reaction score
My friend is a d-rays fan(dont ask me why im friends with him) and these are just a few of the stupid things he says......

1."One catcher doesnt make a difference"
2."Jonny Gomes would be better than Ortiz if he wasn't hurt"
3."Red Sox suck" (and when was the last time the d-rays didn't?)
4."Ortiz is on Roids":
5.and the best one "lol the red sox are 4.5 games out":rofl:

haha, i know you're friends with him, but...

i hate people like this

and BTW, we did not gain a BETTER #55..i'd rather have McGinest

Maybe he's upset over the Lugo thing :p

I really hate the Devil Rays. Their team, their fans, the stadium. Hate hate hate. I can't wait until they're contracted.

Johnny Mac said:
I really hate the Devil Rays. Their team, their fans, the stadium. Hate hate hate. I can't wait until they're contracted.
So besides the team, you hate 5 other people.

Last edited:
How do you hate the D rays.They have never won anything or even come close to winning anything .I feel sorry for them sometimes but hate them.i dont get it .

Here's the most amusing thing about Devil Rays fans: they think they're our rivals. They don't even realise we don't give a damn.
Every year I take a baseball roadie and hit a bunch of stadiums and this year I was in Tampa for the last Rays/Sox series. And the whole time all these Rays fans around me are talking about how they own the Sox and how they're the team that gives us the most trouble. I didn't have the heart to tell them that we don't even think about them enough to not like them. They may as well be in the National league.
With those silly cowbells that scream 'minor league', I almost felt bad for them

Last edited by a moderator:
The only D-ray fan worthy of note is the 'yelling' guy who sits behind homeplate. He gets points for stubborness.

sdaniels7114 said:
The only D-ray fan worthy of note is the 'yelling' guy who sits behind homeplate. He gets points for stubborness.
I thought that guy was a former wrestler, who was paid to do that.

And here I was thinking he was just an old school fan:mad:

4."Ortiz is on Roids"

As a Twins fan, I gotta agree. The guy was a stiff there and he was lazy too. He was much thinner when he was a Twin. He got bulkier for some reason when he was a Red Sock. I wonder why.

As a Twins fan, I gotta agree. The guy was a stiff there and he was lazy too. He was much thinner when he was a Twin. He got bulkier for some reason when he was a Red Sock. I wonder why.

He was a stiff because the Twins play small ball and wanted a natural power hitter to do stuff like sacrificing runners over instead of sending them on a nice leisurely jog from first to home.

Thanks again.

A stiff that hit 36 doubles in a season. Give me a break. You're just pissed your team gave up one of the best players in the league for nothing. Probably would have at least one championship with him by now. Sucks to be you.

He was a stiff because the Twins play small ball and wanted a natural power hitter to do stuff like sacrificing runners over instead of sending them on a nice leisurely jog from first to home.

Thanks again.

Justin Morneau and Joe Mauer will disagree.

Ortiz and A.J. clearly tanked it in their time with the Twins. I have zero respect for either. Good riddance for them. I want guys who have pride in being a Minnesota Twin. I don't have any respect for those two just like I don't with Chuck Knoblauch.

why are we debating ortiz on a thread which died 6 months ago? why are we debating ortiz?

listen guys, Ortiz is so good you don't need to defend him. whenever anyone tries to tell you ortiz is overrated, isn't very good, whatever just chalk them up as an idiot and ignore them. he's so good that even yankees fans can (grudgingly) recognize it.

They need to move the TV mike away from his seat when they go to Tropicana, it really is distracting on TV to constantly hear him. The problem is that stadium is so damn quiet all the time, he's the only one making noise. I did think it was funny when he came to a game wearing the Johnny Damon beard and hair though.

why are we debating ortiz on a thread which died 6 months ago? why are we debating ortiz?

listen guys, Ortiz is so good you don't need to defend him. whenever anyone tries to tell you ortiz is overrated, isn't very good, whatever just chalk them up as an idiot and ignore them. he's so good that even yankees fans can (grudgingly) recognize it.

I'm a Yankees fan, and I'll tell you that Ortiz is a baseball god. The guy is just insane. How anyone couldn't like, or appreciate him, is beyond me. The only fans I know who say otherwise, are the yahoo's. Sadly, there are plenty of those on both sides.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back