Welcome to PatsFans.com

Stupid Bubba

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +969 / 2 / -9

THE ABC MOVIE:
    The American people are now seeing how the Crybaby Sore Losing Democrats react when they are on the "recieving end" of any kind of controversy.

The Dingobats drool, grin and splutter when Bush is being dragged through the Sh!t pile of vicious Hate Lies, they dance with glee when some democrat moron (Murtha) starts ripping up Bush, they pi$s their pants with excitement when a left wing liberal starts in on the "Deserter/AWOL" (Rodent Rather) they Canonize a whack job skank like that nut Cindy Sheehan when she says Bush should die.

The Batty Liberal screwballs of America all played with themselves and had orgasms in darkened Movie Houses while watching the Tub Of Sh!t Michale Moore's diarrhea Fahrenheit crap, they all yelled "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" the Uncle Teddy Gang want Moore's movie to be nominated for several Oscar's, Auntie Pelosi "wept" while watching Michale Moore in his baseball hat Waddle onto the stage to the screaming and cheering of the f-cking phony bastard democrats and accept their gratitude for making this movie and blaming Bush for everything wrong in the world today.

Yes, Fahrenheit 11 is one of the Liberal Democrats favorite movies, many of them watch it over and over, they force their children to watch it (they won't allow their children to watch the smelly Muslim Terrorists in action on 9/11 though). THE SORE LOSING HATEFUL DEMOCRATS SECRETLY AND SOME OPENLY LOVE THE TUB OF SH!T MICHALE MOORE.

The Shoe On The Other Foot:
    Another Movie has been made, this movie suggests what any American that can spell "cat" has known ever since the planes slammed into the Twin Towers, this movie tells us that the Smelly Muslim Terrorists trained and planned for 9/11 all through the Clinton Administration right here in America, "duh", it tells us things about the "Clinton Gang" that the Dingobats never want mentioned, now what is the reaction to "Negative Speech Concerning A Democrat" the answer "CENSORSHIP" "SHUT THEM UP" "BURN THE BOOKS" "DESTROY THE MOVIE", you are now seeing the Democrat Nazi's in action, "CENSOR THAT MOVIE" :rocker: "phony bastards".

Stupid Bubba is now in the process of giving this movie the publicity it needs to make it a "BLOCKBUSTER" as soon as Billy Blue Dress started whailing and whining it became a Movie that everybody in the world now wants to see, I hope ABC has the guts to show it, UNCUT OR CENSORED.

Democrats have always prided themselves on their stand against Censorship, what a f-cking joke :singing:

I hear babies crying I watch them grow
    They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
    And I think to myself:
    "What a wonderful world!"
    Yes, I think to myself:
    "What a wonderful world!"
    :bricks:

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +703 / 20 / -30

Did you make this up, or is there a link to this??... if so you need to post it as Ian can encounter copyright problems... there is a difference between freedom of speech and outright lies, there are also a few laws that define this.

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +969 / 2 / -9

In other words, "you are a democrat and you don't agree with it" so, "CENSOR IT".

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +479 / 18 / -17

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic that the same group that has been slamming Hollywood and the media for years for a liberal bias is now all indigant when liberals object to a right wing bias. What goes around comes around, and the children of the right are getting all emotional. Wipe the tears from your eyes, Harry_Boy, and try to look at the situation objectively.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +969 / 2 / -9

OK

6. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're pretty pathetic and this board is the only way you can feel good about yourself, huh Harry?

7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +824 / 7 / -2

Turn around is fair play. It's funny to see Democrats with their panties in a bunch. Liberal hollywood and the liberal MSM are not lying in their favor and the world is coming to an end. I'll tell you, I don't know what's more, or will be more entertaining, watching the libs squirm in the press while making idiots of themselses, or the darned series itself?

I love watching each side cry like little kids who are used to getting their way.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +969 / 2 / -9

That one kind of got to you right?
    Moore Movie Good--Applaud Applaud
    ABC Movie Bad--Censor Censor

You left wing Sore Losing Bush Haters are a sorry f-cking lot, "Pathetic Is The Word" DOUBLE STANDARD HYPOCRITES, HATEFUL MEAN AND NASTY WHEN YOU CAN'T HAVE IT "YOUR WAY" :mad:

9. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I get it, you're probably cranky because you can't get it up anymore. But not as cranky as I imagine Mrs. Boy must be...

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +969 / 2 / -9

Waaaahhhhh, boo hoo, they're blaming OUR BILL
    :( :( :(

11. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You just don't like that at his age HE can still get it up.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  12. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 9 / -13

Just having some fun with the Hypocrites on the left who beat their breast about fighting censorship, then scream like scalded rats when a production appears that has content they find politically damaging.

13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I wonder if you neocons still think those were baby milk and aspirin factories that Clinton ordered bombed back in the 90's? Every time a strike was ordered, it was always "WAG THE DOG!! he's trying to hide that horrid blowjob again! WAG THE DOG!!" or have you forgot about the constant attacks on everything Clinton did to fight terrorism back then?

I'll bet there's a scene depicting a bombed out ME milk processing plant, dead baby body parts strewn all around, juxtaposed with a scene showing Clinton biting his lip as he guides Monica's head ever downwards...

Oh wait this docuganda is bein' shown on ABC. Not in Harry Boy's wildest dreams, or on FOX. They'll probably just skip every single thing Clinton did to fight terrorism altogether. This way the Republicans' dismissal of the threat before 9-11 happened can be wiped away.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +969 / 2 / -9

This is GREAT for the Republicans, two months until the mid term elections and the Dingobats are CENSORING Movies and CRYBABYING, millions of Americans will now say, "I ain't voting for those phony bastards" Hot Damn
    :singing: :singing:

The Path to 9/11" is looking a lot like "The Reagans, Part II."
    Bill Clinton loyalists are demanding wholesale changes to the upcoming miniseries -- and while ABC is making some snips, the alterations, insiders say, may not please the Dems.

But a bombshell decision may happen anyway: Sources close to the project say the network, which has been in a media maelstrom over the pic, is mulling the idea of yanking the mini altogether.

http://www.variety.com/VR1117949675.html

15. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It's not censorship - the network willingly changed some parts. Maybe self-censorship, but it makes sense if the parts they edited were inaccurate. Nobody in America except for a few dingbats on this board will see it as censorship.

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +969 / 2 / -9

Yup.

17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,771 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

For the record...Bill does not get it up...He bends it 90 degrees of Beckham.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006