Welcome to PatsFans.com

Study: Only 15 Percent Of Democrats Believe Economic News Is Bad

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Sep 20, 2012.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Well Abe Lincoln was right that you can't fool all of the people all of the time, but this study proves you can fool 85% of the dems or that 85% of dems are fools.... :D

Study: Only 15 Percent Of Democrats Believe Economic News Is Bad « CBS DC

Totally delusional.

2. 1960Pats

1960Pats 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +268 / 16 / -32

#75 Jersey

I don't think it's delusional at all. I think if we peeled back the layers of baloney being offered up by the Obamanites, or Obots as someone here accurately called them, we'd see that there's a lot more money on the democratic side.

Look at the ridiculous salaries of the Hollyweirds, pro athletes and pro owners, and at a lower scale the millions of people across this country working part time jobs and getting full time wages, some at the expense of the taxpayers and some not.

Just the other day I got to listen (again) to one of those union thug types talk about how he's been beating 'the system' for all these years. I've often wondered what system he felt he was beating.

Yup, I actually think they're feeling pretty good right now.

3. Patradomous

Patradomous In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +317 / 48 / -75

#87 Jersey

Not only that the only ones that don't feel the effect of the economy is those on the dole and those who work for the government. The only two sectors that are recession proof, the government and the mafia.

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,799 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

From what I see people are spending again and it is improving for the educated and teen sector. The uneducated sector is getting worse due to lack of labor type jobs. That is aiding in the demise of the cities local economies. Unless older type factory jobs return the government will be pumping more money in to support these people. Even that will not help the urban decay dilema in America.

Why did I type it that way?

Because the economy is what each of us sees now ... those 15% are not from urban America ..

They are getting fed news from the msm..

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  5. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,448 / 20 / -20

#75 Jersey

Depends WHICH cities, Icy.

Boston, SF, Dallas, NYC, Seattle and others are having historic booms, with wealthier populations migrating in.

I wouldn't call it "The Death of Urban America" at all. There will be some cities that boom and others that die off. It comes down to education and access to the jobs of the 21st century - not the 19th.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  6. IllegalContact

IllegalContact Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +907 / 14 / -29

Historic Booms? WTF are you talking about? there is no historic boom

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +983 / 2 / -9

They can't bring themselves to beleive what a complete falure their beautiful Poster Boy is, four more years of this guy will bring America right down on it's knees, Barack Hussein Obama is a DISASTER, far worse than poor old Jimmy Carter.

8. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,448 / 20 / -20

#75 Jersey

Boston, for the first time in 6 decades has seen a population INCREASE. If you'd like, I could list you 10 highrise RESIDENTIAL (not governement housing) towers that are under construction RIGHT NOW- - that is unprecedented for the city.

Prices for apartment real estate in DC, NYC, SF, etc. are going through the roof and builders have been switching from solely office high rises to office AND residential high rises.

The flight FROM cities of the late 20th century has turned into a flight INTO cities for those cities that are tech centered. People WANT to live in certain American cities now. It is a socio-economic change of which you, evidently, are not aware.

9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Bernanke fires up the printing presses and the crowds go wild. Just ignore the unemployed stock prices are up as the pump and dump guys celebrate. ;)

10. Triumph

Triumph Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +416 / 58 / -29

#32 Jersey

11. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +907 / 14 / -29

rents are going through the roof....not property values......per sq ft housing prices in boston proper are at a 7 year low and are still dropping.....like moths to a light, libbies don't even realize whose pockets they are filling

don't tell me what I am aware of....you're the clueless one

oh, BTW.....show these 10 hi rises you speak of....I think this is fantasy on your part

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +983 / 2 / -9

Democrats are obsessed with Higher Taxes, Sex, Slobbering Over Food Stamps and Welfare, Gushing and Fawning over Muslims (who want to kill them) and Trashing anything that is connected to "Christianity" there is also a lot of other moonbat shlt they blabber and splutter about but I won't get into that right now.

13. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +907 / 14 / -29

its the blind leading the naked

libbies are going to rail on about how awesome things are since saying anything else would undermine the election of their superhero.......facts and reality are not as important

14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +711 / 20 / -30

I have always used the eyeball test, that reveals that the golf courses are mobbed, Audi't are quite popular as are BMW's, there are crowds at just about ever festival, concerts are selling out.. the Real Estate market is picking up... houses are starting to sell, and they continue to build mini mansions along the waterfront in high end communiities...

The stock market has been climbing and is withing about 500 points of 14,000.. so those with portfolio's are increasing wealth..

Yea from what I see, the economy is getting better for the investor class, not so much for the lower classes..

This economy is largely a phenonenon that effects the middle and lower classes, most others are doing exceedingly well...

15. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +907 / 14 / -29

so maybe these boston hi rises shemssy is fantasizing about are for the masses......

I can tell you that in my 'average town' the typical blue/white collar person is making tons of sacrifices to buffer their kids from negatively impacting their lives. basically allowed their retirements take massive hits when things were tougher.

the only real good news that I have seen is that personal debt is shrinking.......a sign that people are taking upon themselves to improve their situations..... because the government is not in it for this bunch

16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +711 / 20 / -30

Open your eyes it is amazing what is going on in this economy for the chosen few.. while the rest of us wait for it to trickle down...

Drive the highways and note the number of high end autos, visit a prestigious waterfront community and note the amount of mini mansions being built near the water, check out any high end golf course on a weekend.. it goes on and on, the rich are doing very well... the rest of us less so.

The DOW is approaching 14,000...

Cities like NOLA and other resort towns are reporting very high occupancy rates.... my son is an executive chef for a high end catering company, and they are having a banner season... it goes on and on.

17. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +907 / 14 / -29

based on your vision, I see alot more than you do......

of course......you can sit and wait for it to trickle down to you.......sitting on your arse complaining isn't going to help you......why should it even trickle to you.......you have to suck that tit in order to get something.......just lying there with your mouth open isn't going to get it to fall in

18. Triumph

Triumph Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +416 / 58 / -29

#32 Jersey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +511 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Jobless Rate up in Mass for 2d Month

"The Massachusetts unemployment rate inched up to 6.3 percent in August, another sign that the local economy is slowing."

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business

BOOM!!

20. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,799 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

You just did ... :popcorn: