PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Struggling Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch the game but the Bills have shutdown Rodgers and P. Manning.
I was going to put money on them this morning but i forgot.

The Bills have been doing well against top tier QBs. I dont think you will play a defense as good as the Bills in the AFC playoffs.
And we sat a ton of starters...

she can ride me all night long and put me away wet....YOW!

We scored 13 against the Jets. One touchdown. 13 isn't going to win in the tournament.

I don't know how you can not be concerned about the offense.

we scored 17...same as the Bills today. Hysterics make monsters out of chicken feathers.

The hot spot is another movie that I didn't see until long after the horsey ride had been burned into my brain.

Yea, I get it. There is only a few coveted slots at the top of the mental rolodex. And once a coveted spot like that is earned, like Jennifer on the Horsie or Hot Spot, something like that rarely gets demoted. :D

we scored 17...same as the Bills today. Hysterics make monsters out of chicken feathers.

How do expect the Bills to do in the tournament? Doesn't seem that reassuring to know that we are as good as Orton and the mighty Bills offense.

How do expect the Bills to do in the tournament? Doesn't seem that reassuring to know that we are as good as Orton and the mighty Bills offense.

Buck up......you've created a frightening mental image that isn't warranted. The Patriots are well positioned to get to the SB (better than any year since 2007). No we are not a juggernaut team, however, we're very capable in all 3 facets of the game. So if BB schemes, practices, prepares them well (and the OL is healthy) this should be a post season as good as 2011's post season (hopefully one or two plays better).

I'm not basing my concerns on today. I'm concerned because the Pats offense has fallen off dramatically over the last month. The issues appear similar to those that have cost the team playoff games in each of last seven years.

I hope to see more production.

Didn't watch the game but the Bills have shutdown Rodgers and P. Manning.
I was going to put money on them this morning but i forgot.

The Bills have been doing well against top tier QBs. I dont think you will play a defense as good as the Bills in the AFC playoffs.

It's one of the best defensive lines in this league, if not the best.

I'm not basing my concerns on today. I'm concerned because the Pats offense has fallen off dramatically over the last month. The issues appear similar to those that have cost the team playoff games in each of last seven years.

I hope to see more production.

I understand the concern, even if you may be taking it a tad too far.

21 points
23 points
17 points
9 points

in 4 of the last 5 games, although I don't think we can take much from today's first half at all.

The fact that they're down a bit offensively may actually be a good thing, since they'll likely work their asses off in the next couple of weeks during practice to try and correct things. They are going to have to show balance and have some success running the ball (IMO).

We've seen them go flying into the postseason and not achieve the ultimate goal, so I don't really believe in momentum when you have a number 1 seed and 2 weeks to prepare, etc.

The defense, on the other hand, has been stifling. That isn't really something that we've seen much of heading into the postseason the past several years. That could be the difference maker.

Last edited:
To the 'Ignore' list you go

edit: Wait...I already had you on ignore. (makes sense) I was only able to see this thread because I wasn't signed in

as long as the OL can run block a little better so Brady does not have to throw it 50+ times and take big hits they should be ok

So, it seems that most of you think the Pats offense has been playing well the last month and is solid going into the playoffs?

If I'm off base, why all the questions in the post game press conference about the offense struggling at the end of the season? I've not seen the Pats able to get an early lead and control a game.

I agree with the observation that the offensive line has tailed off. What can the Pats do? Dink and dunk and screens and draws would seem to be the traditional way to slow down a pass rush that is pinning its ears back.

Go wash Peytons balls, apparently some room has opened up for you to squeeze in and help,out.

Troll

I am wondering how much longer the moderators are going to,allow your garbage to keep going?

There is nothing that says mental illness more than passive aggressive. I have never met someone who was passive aggressive who wasn't suffering from some form of mental illness or another, and being an internet troll definitely falls into that category. You really have to be as sad pathetic human being to spend your time doing crap like that.

You're actually getting worse.

Some of these posts make my brain bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill