Welcome to PatsFans.com

Striped Bass (and other saltwater) Fishing....

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by notex, May 4, 2007.

1. notex

notex Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

im big into boating and striper fishing and thought we could have a thread about wat we caught and where/when/how/what tide, moon ect....

anyways, ill get started...

5-1-07 - tried my luck in cohasset harbor, MA on my way home from work , a spot i usually have good luck in the spring here but i think i may still be a week or two early even for schoolies...although i only went at it for an hour or so. oh yeah and i was using old mackeral left in my freezer from last summer...

would love to know if anybodys gotten anything yet

2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,080 / 26 / -17

Disable Jersey

I am death to fishermen. Whenever I go out NOBODY catches anything. Really pissed off the last charter crew I went out with in Miami after I'd WARNED them that if I came along as they insisted nobody would catch anything. Same deal with whale watching. Dunno what's goin' on.

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My brother-in-law is a member of one of clubs along the Charles. He's got a 29' Criss Craft something or other. Its got a toilet and a decent radio for Baseball. So I end up spending several Sundays each summer rusting a weight (no, I don't even bother to make sure the hook stays baited;) ) getting drunk, and listening to the game.

PWP, if you ever wanna break your streak let me know. Not only will you not stop my bro from catching fish, if you do what he says you'll come home with a couple. Of course my terrible record probably won't change:D A Warning: Pat's pre-season games take precedence for the first quarter only. Regular season games are another matter.

Last edited: May 7, 2007