PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Streaming vid of tonight's game???

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
HELP!
I made the mistake weeks ago and booked a trip starting tonight. I'll be on a bus from 6:30 til 10:45. Does anyone know if the game is streaming live anywhere tonight?
Thanks!!

Justin.tv
firstrowsports.eu
myp2p.eu

If you have an iPhone, Justin.tv has an app.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

$20, but you get a high-quality stream and on-demand access to every preseason game, as well as bunch of camera angles. Totally worth the price, and way better than the illegal streams that are out there, which are pretty much all low-quality and buffer/stop frequently

By the way, linking to illegal streams is against site rules. It can get Ian in trouble, so please don't do it.

Last edited:
lol do not get the NFL preseason package for $20. This offseason I got the entire '09-'10 and '10-'11 seasons on demand for the same price. Preseason isn't worth it.

lol do not get the NFL preseason package for $20. This offseason I got the entire '09-'10 and '10-'11 seasons on demand for the same price. Preseason isn't worth it.
Are you saying that you purchased a package that gives you every regular season game from those years? I'd love have that if you could tell me where to get it.

Well that is great when you live in CT and watch the game live. :rolleyes: But lets say you live in VA and you can't watch the game until the NFLN replays it tomorrow at 4pm, is now worth $20 to watch the game tonight live and every other preseason game live or on demand in HD? :cool:

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

$20, but you get a high-quality stream and on-demand access to every preseason game, as well as bunch of camera angles. Totally worth the price, and way better than the illegal streams that are out there, which are pretty much all low-quality and buffer/stop frequently

By the way, linking to illegal streams is against site rules. It can get Ian in trouble, so please don't do it.

But will that get you live games? Preseason and regular? I though you got them the day after?

Are you saying that you purchased a package that gives you every regular season game from those years? I'd love have that if you could tell me where to get it.
It's over now, but around February NFL.com offered an offseason package for $19.99, and it was every game from every team for the past 2 seasons. I bought it in February, and it ended like August 1st. Excellent offseason entertainment.:D

Damn I just realized they wanted $20 JUST for the preseason! WOW

Do they have live streams for regular season? I can't imagine they compete with direcTV. I'd pay for live stream as I hate searching anxiouslly for a game on of the many off shore sites.

This was my savior last year when I didn't feel like going to over crowded bars.

I miss my Direct TV...

ATDHE got busted and now, at least to me, seems to never offer much. AM I missing something?

Be careful if you go the unauthorized route...I tried that to watch a preseason game last year and the site downloaded a nasty virus that cost me $100 to get removed. NEVER AGAIN...I'll wait for the NFL Network replay.

went to visit the old ATDHE and....

Attachments

• domain seize.jpg
    domain seize.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 8
Just wanted to throw this in here:

Links to Game Video Feeds - Please do not share these links publicly in the forum. I understand there is a crazy service called "Google" that allows you to find these - and that's great. However they're obviously not legal - so since Google is a billion dollar company and we're not, posting them here is not permitted. Use other methods of communication if you wish to ask another fan for assistance.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s-please-read-before-starting-new-thread.html

Needless to say, please don't post any direct links here :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back