PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Streaming Jets game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can watch the Jets game online? I am stuck at my girlfriend's and don't have access to NFL Network.

Jets & Lord Favre look pretty good. :(

Other the Gholsten who is lost. :)

And they showed one girl in the stands wearing a jets jersey and a cheesehead hat. :confused:

And they showed one girl in the stands wearing a jets jersey and a cheesehead hat. :confused:

Dukes was saying pre-game that Gholston shouldn't be asked to learn a complex system like Mangini's and that since he's a 'hunter', he should be shedding blockers to get to QBs, not trying to drop in coverage, etc.

she must be stuck between cheering for the packers or brett favre

Anyone know where I can watch the Jets game online? I am stuck at my girlfriend's and don't have access to NFL Network.
Did she appreciate your coming over and giving her your undivided attention by watching another team play exhibition football on a computer screen?

j/k - sorta'

If she's not a big enough football fan to have NFLN, you may want to consider 'compromising' by skipping preseason games, and considering that 'money in the bank' when it comes time for a big game you want to see and she was thinking of doing something else. Not trying to tell you what to do, just throwing that out there for you to consider from a guy that's 'been there, done that.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back