PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Strategy vs the Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry that this upcoming game could be a letdown game, after the emotion and energy the team expended against the Bolts today.

No way, it's a hat and t-shirt game, the Pats will definitely be there to wage war.

No way, it's a hat and t-shirt game, the Pats will definitely be there to wage war.

I do wonder if BB will adjust the practice schedule and go light this week or let them mentally unwind some how. Would love to hear from Reiss what BB does to refresh his team.

I'm actually glad it's the Colts this year (for the first time). They earned it. They usually come in with the "unbeatable" stratospheric stats and they were the underdogs this year. They fought through it and now it's as it should be. The two most consistent teams this decade are fighting it out once more.

I guess the demise of both teams has been greatly overexagerated.

P.S. Good luck Chargers when all of your 9 pro bowlers hit free agency. Let's see what the team looks like after that. :D

Blitz manning. Over and over. And over.

I do wonder if BB will adjust the practice schedule and go light this week or let them mentally unwind some how. Would love to hear from Reiss what BB does to refresh his team.
I think he'll go light somewhat. Partly because the Colts aren't a physical team so they won't need to be primed for that. Poor guys won't be getting back to Boston until, I would guess, 6am or so local time. No need to practice until Wednesday . . . now the coaches, they have to get their sleep on the plane so they can have a full work day on Monday :rocker:

Not strategy just thought I'd point out (regular season) :

Colts at Home : 8-0, +89 in point differential.
Patriots on Road : 7-1, +112 in point differential.

Colts on turf : 8-1, 9.1 (per game) in point differential.
Patriots on turf : 3-0, 23.7 (per game) in point differential.

I'm guessing our Field Turf must not count as turf.

Don't worry, we'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey