PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Strategy for '06

Status
Not open for further replies.
shakadave said:
One of the best posts of the Modern Era here! Especially the parts about "pick their poison" and the "MUCH MORE REST." I've never thought before about how if your running game is good and you run a lot of clock, the rest of your team --- defense AND offense --- play fewer plays, which gives them fewer opportunities to get injured!

It was that offensive strategy which worked to perfection versus the Indianapolis Colts in the second half of the 2004 AFC Divisional Playoff. I envision the New England Patriots this year to be a ball control, run oriented offense that allows play action to be the prevailing tactic in the passing game.

PatsFanInVa said:
How's his tackling look to ya, cheerleader?

PFnV
Not as bad as some would have it, just remember that Belichick philosophy on defenders and tackling and ask yourself how bad is he if he's still here? Siss Boom Bah, um, by the way, is it that you feel the need for another bloke on the squad, or is there another reason you want a bloke around? :eek:

Okay, Box, appreciate your innuendo, but you're kind of weirding me out now. Seriously, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Me, I think Beisel's wife is pretty much the draw there.

PatsFanInVa said:
Okay, Box, appreciate your innuendo, but you're kind of weirding me out now. Seriously, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Me, I think Beisel's wife is pretty much the draw there.
wipes brow, re-settles cheerleading 'kilt' back above his knees Right! Good! Just wondering 'cause ya never know whether it's Kansas milk and honey or a slow moving retiree that catches folks imagination. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back