PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Strahans wife claims he's G@y

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? If he is, he is :mellow:

And I have him on my fantasy team :eek:

T-minus 10 seconds before this goes political/religious.

Handel said:
So what? If he is, he is :mellow:

Absolutely -- and, anyway, it's not as if his soon-to-be-ex-wife would have any reason not to be objective, is it? :rolleyes:

BelichickFan said:
And I have him on my fantasy team :eek:

Well it's settled. You just finished last. :rolleyes:

huskeralk said:
Well it's settled. You just finished last. :rolleyes:
I was kind of kidding that my fantasy would include a guy who's being called gay - I don't think you got it.

I think that the final straw is when he went to a Kenny G concert- alone.

I have it from a reliable source that he showers with other men.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
I have it from a reliable source that he showers with other men.

I've actually seen him chasing tight ends

and then celebrating when he catches one

This was discussed on Stern this morning. Stern says he can't imagine a Giant or Yankee being gay and only Met players are gay. :)

can very well be a lie..she spent $26,000 for their young kid..dont know how old but under 6 years old..he got pissed off saying how do you expect to support child when he gets older and needs more..his wifei s a crazy white girl

He makes $7.5M/yr, you think he notices $26K missing?

also:
Michael Strahan is one of my best friends and needed a place to stay after he was kicked out of his own home," Smith said. "I let him sleep on my couch as any best friend would do"

ummm, yeah, if i made $7.5M/year, i dont think id be sleeping on a friend's couch.

PatsWorldChamps said:
Michael Strahan is one of my best friends and needed a place to stay after he was kicked out of his own home," Smith said. "I let him sleep on my couch as any best friend would do"

ummm, yeah, if i made $7.5M/year, i dont think id be sleeping on a friend's couch.
I was going to type that in myself. thats the first thing i saw when i read that. Kind of strange.

Maybe he just needed a hug, too.

Re Yankees: why is it hard to imagine that guys who wear tight pants with stripes and live in NYC are "happy-in-a-carefree-way"?

with a member of the Manning Family as the Quarterback, it was only a matter of time before other members of the team follow in his footsteps.

doesn't surprise me, look at the colts; id say about 20% of that team, give or take.

When Manning was sued for exposing his privates to a training lady, he swears to this day that he was just trying to show another player his butt.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
When Manning was sued for exposing his privates to a training lady, he swears to this day that he was just trying to show another player his butt.
are you making that up? because that just rang a bell but im not sure

PatsWorldChamps said:
You'd be surprised at how horrible these guys are at money management. $7.5M for you or me and we're set for life, but tons of these athletes are living paycheck to paycheck anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes