Welcome to PatsFans.com

Stormfronts top new threads of the day aka save HB and NEPat time

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

To save some time figured would post the top threads of Stromfront so HB and NEP would not have to clog the board with their hatefilled messages..

Newslinks & Articles - Stormfront

1. Ethnic Crime Report.. similar to inner city savages, where is the outrage..
    2. IRS will pay you for turning in illegals... a new bunch of bounty hunters will emerge,
    3. Yes I am Free.. by David Duke
    4. Jewish Crime Report... them Jews did it 613 replies that should produce a dozen good threads.
    5. Whites becoming the minority in Europe and the US.. over 1100 responses here..

The Neo Cons love this site
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

:eek: That site is a bit more than a bit over the top ... how can people really see things that way. ?
  3. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Some take it very seriously and if you read some of the threads posted here they can be close to what is posted here...
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Never read Stormfront, never will, I make my own sh!t up from watching MSNBC & FOX.

Nothing said by a Neo Con like me can top some of things that were said about Bush, Palin, Romney ect last year right on this Forum and more recently the Cucifixtion of the Beauty Queen.

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR LOVED GOD, HE THANKED GOD FOR SETTING HIM FREE
    GOD BLESS GOD
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +236 / 8 / -13

How exactly is this thread anything but a personal attack on HB and NEP?

Almost like your obsession on attacking the Unification whenever a member speaks on any topic.

IS this due to hatred on your part, or a crude attempt at intimidation of people you don't like or just an inability to address any topic with arguments pertaining to the topic?

Should this sort of harrassment and attacks on individuals on this board be allowed?
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

It always amuses me when the neo cons play the don't pick on me card.. well break out the crying machine because your silence is obvious when it happens to the other side.. rules apply to both sides bucko.. so suck it up.. when they are equally applied to all then the tactics will change as well.

Are you ok with a poster who on any give day has 20 of the 40 threads on the front page of this forum.. no outrage there?? Could go tit for tat there, and post 30 a day but have too much respect for Ian and his efforts.

Are you ok with posters who continually post racist threads??.. and if you don't see that you are blind.

Are you ok with posters who post obscure claims from right wing blogs, that are smacked down time after time??

Some of the threads on Stormfront are remarkably similar to the ones posted by some of the posters there.. sometimes stuff needs to be said.

Wake up personal attacks are a way of life on this board, and have happened for quite a while now..
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +236 / 8 / -13

Please cite a thread that was created to accuse you of being a criminal who supports the overthrow of the country or murder on the basis of race.

BTW neo cons are jewish who aren't too popular with the stormfront crowd. So if you choose to engage in persoanl attacks at least try not to be so stupid with you termonology.
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I love this sentence.

First there's an admonishment against personal attacks by way of an actual personal attack, then there's the calling someone else stupid while making 3 spelling mistakes aspect.
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

You should stop being so stoopid with yer "termonology".. the intent was hysteria and hyperbole, as is just about everything else on this board... you did not answer the question.

All Neo Cons are not Jewish, so you might want to check your information.. Donald Rumsfield, Richard Cheney, Bill Kristol, Rush Limbaugh.. on and on.. perhaps you have some misconceptions about Jewish people, which some call prejudice..
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I'm OK with anything, go for it.......

Love Me Tender
    Love Me Sweet
    Never Let me Go
  11. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 9 / -7

#75 Jersey

For the sake of accuracy, Kristol is an M.O.T.
    ;)
  12. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I am much more efficient with words......

Darryl is the biggest jackarse of them all..........except Diver
  13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

It's ironic that you run around this forum calling others "tough guy" and "jackass"... Utterly ironic.
  14. spacecrime

spacecrime Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

So you can clog it with your own hate-filled message aimed at HB and NEP. To paraphase Pogo, "You have met the haters, and they are you."
  15. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

You're gross. What a snide, self-righteous posting! It's called guilt by association. You get to connect the dots and--voila--destroy the arguments without taking them on. It's also a form of ad hominem attack, attack the person not the argument of the person.

It means one is losing the debate to resort to such a tactic.

Communists killed over a hundred million people last century. One can reference it in The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Wouldn't it be silly to say all fervent Obama supporters were communists?

Liberals all too often feel morally superior to conservatives. By definition liberals feel that conservatives are bad people. So why bother?

Dennis Pragerwrote in an important column:

First, Democrats believe that conservatives by definition are bad people. As Howard Dean, the head of the Democratic National Committee recently said, "in contradistinction" to Republicans, Democrats care if children go to bed hungry at night. In most Democrats' minds, conservatives/Republicans do not care if children go to bed hungry, and they are racist, intolerant, regard women as inferior, are stingy and mean spirited, and prefer war to peace.
  16. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Harryboy has started at least 16 threads with the word "oogaboogaa" in the subject line while NEPat just makes stuff up.

If either was that interested in keeping his posting reputation lily white they wouldn't have started so many dumb threads.
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

If you read the threads posted by HB and NEP my point is proven... different forum, same topics... over and over again..
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I agree...lately its been the same, same, same, same.....

this is a time saver, and allows me to get all my fear, and paranoia in one thread!

Thanks D

so I'll add what I usually add to those threads:

YouTube - Iron Maiden: Run to the Hills
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  19. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

says the hypocrite
  20. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings: