PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stop with the Matt Cassel ballwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiZ

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
PLEASE!!!

Its getting borderline neaderthal. Matt has played well but he is still a scrub. He threw 3 TDs against the scrubby fish and Jets, WOW! Brady threw 6 TDs against the fish last year and 5 against the Jets.

Brady threw 50 TDs last year. Cassel has thrown 13 this year...

Hopefully we can franchise Cassel and trade him to some dumb team desperate for a QB next year, if we could get a 2nd or 3rd round pick for Cassel that would be a STEAL.

What we really need to do is trade him to Denver for Chad Jackson.

Wow. I don't know what to say. Possibly the worst post of the year.

Wow. Someone must have been jealous at all the attention Joey Porter was getting.

Wow. I don't know what to say. Possibly the worst post of the year.

What can you expect? The guy wanted us to start O'Connell over Cassel in week 3. He'll never eat crow for that. But BriZ, what a brilliant post. I had no idea that Tom Brady was a better quarterback than Matt Cassel! :rolleyes:

PLEASE!!!

Its getting borderline neaderthal. Matt has played well but he is still a scrub. He threw 3 TDs against the scrubby fish and Jets, WOW! Brady threw 6 TDs against the fish last year and 5 against the Jets.

Hopefully we can franchise Cassel and trade him to some dumb team desperate for a QB next year, if we could get a 2nd or 3rd round pick for Cassel that would be a STEAL.

Nice comparison, an almost winless Miami Dolphin team to one vying for a playoff position. Ditto for the Jets. You don't think Cassell is a better qb then he was for the first six games?

Why do you bother Briz? I'd actually trade you and take CJack back if it were possible.
I just don't get all this garbage from you?

Why has the O.P. not been banished to the practice squad until he can prove that he's capable of posting at something approaching a grade school level or above? The Practice squad needs to become the equivalent to the Assclown Asylum, as well as the graveyard for bad threads.

Last edited:
Geez, Pats1, you beat me by 12 seconds in moving this to the PS Forum!

He threw 3 TDs against the scrubby fish and Jets, WOW!

Yeah, those Jets sure are scrubby.

Scrubby 8-3 record with a scrub-like 21 point blowout on the road against the previously undefeated Titans.

And those scrubby Dolphins, with their 10th ranked defense and 6-5 winning record.

no its getting rediculous. I heard people saying we should trade Brady and keep Cassel! Multiple times. I cant even fathom how people can say this. I cant fathom how people are gushing over a couple big games against the fish and jets. Everyone is overating Cassel. Oconnel is better.

So we get to keep Briz, but we lose Patjew. How in the hell is that fair?

If I get banned for this, so be it...

You suck, Briz. I really can't stand you. You don't deserve to pollute our community with your stupidity. Your idiotic garbage every week continues to ruin this great place. You are a troll and a piece of sh!t.

Everything points to this being an irony-laced, self-deprecating, masterpiece of a post; but it isn't, is it?

PLEASE!!!

No offense, Briz, but you are not one to be talking to others about being borderline neanderthal with their "ball washing." While you call the fish "scrubby" they are one of the better defenses this year. So are the Jets.. Its also assinine for you to compare it to Brady's performance last year when the Fish and Jets were the dregs of the league.

As for what the Pats do, its unlikely they will franchise him. They can't afford to tie up almost 30 million in the QB position regardless if its only for a few days.

So we get to keep Briz, but we lose Patjew. How in the hell is that fair?

If I get banned for this, so be it...

You suck, Briz. I really can't stand you. You don't deserve to pollute our community with your stupidity. Your idiotic garbage every week continues to ruin this great place. You are a troll and a piece of sh!t.

well thanks, like i care what you think anyways. I thought you had me on ignore BTW?

well thanks, like i care what you think anyways. I thought you had me on ignore BTW?

Son, if you miss your parents' attention, don't use this board as a substitute please.

Last edited:
no its getting rediculous. I heard people saying we should trade Brady and keep Cassel! Multiple times. I cant even fathom how people can say this. I cant fathom how people are gushing over a couple big games against the fish and jets. Everyone is overating Cassel. Oconnel is better.

Congrats, you've officially made my ignore list alongside such prestigious names such as:

ManningOverratedHick
Menlo
National Sports Advisiors
NFL_Truth
patsgo
Patslifer
Wendel

Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes