PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stop with the FLU biz

Status
Not open for further replies.

worchestersux

Rookie
Reaction score
Ok, enough of the " we lost because of the flu/weak" business. You guys lost. Believe me I know it stings-- have been on the flip side way too many times. It was the war we all expected and wanted on many levels. I can understand some of the hatred toward the Colts as many of the Colts fans have that same feeling toward your organization. I will tell you this: after the game I did not meet ONE ( NOT ONE OF MANY) classless Patriots fan In Indy NOT A SINGLE ONE !!! I think in your defeat you have earned way more respect then in a victory with Colts fans. Congrats and we shall meet again.

No-one's blaming the flu. But it, combined with 4 road games in 5 weeks - and lots of bad play was a factor.

What the heck are you talking about? Flu? Who hates the colts here? I haven't read anything like that. people are congratulating you guys. Get the chip off your shoulder.

no one's using it as an excuse (at least i'm not)...you guys won and congrats. You made the plays when you had to and we didn't. With that said however there is no doubt that it played a factor. (that's actually what i feared most all week) I Have never seen the pats (who would never say this because excuses don't matter) go down so frequently during a game. Pretty bad when guys playing a lot of the 2nd half on D were guys I forgot were even on the team:eek: In the first half we played very well, but once the energy started dropping everything went in the colts direction.
BB even said this week that the SD game (including flights) took a lot out of the team and then the flu made it worse!

No excuses, you guys won and congrats.....but to say it didn't play a factor is stupid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey