PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stop the Eli lie now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriskanos

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
21 for 40 Is not precise it is not perfect, I have heard it called both today. He played bad, but the Packers did'nt capitalize. A penalty took back the Al Harris int and he threw another in someones grill that they just dropped. He had no touchdowns. Brady completed 67% of his passes with 2 tds, but is said to have had a bad game because of 2 mistakes and a tipped ball. Manning was a #1 pick why is the bar set so low for him? In summation Brady doesnt have 2 "bad" games in a row, and will make the giants pay. So it is written so shall it be done!

I will admit that I am impressed he played the whole game in 0 degree temps. with his mouth hanging open.

he has played well. not a single TO in the postseason. i hate eli manning but i have to admit he has made plays

the Al Harris INT got called back cause of a penalty? Um, he threw Burress to the ground and then picked it off, what else would be called there? It was -1 and Eli threw 21-40 and made plays when he had to for his team to win the game...Very impressive effort for a guy in only his 3rd full year starting.....

He is obviously solid but I think we'll slow them down in the SB much like we did in the 2nd half of the week 17 game. They had a TD early in the half then 3 straight possessions of getting nothing vs 3 unanswered TDs for us, then they got their garbage TD late to make 38-35...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes