PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stop being a bunch of [expletive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

neali

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
This era, since 2001. We will never experience this again. Stop. Take some time and enjoy it. 4 SB and counting... And we got a good team even without Gronk.

We'll find out. On paper it looks like we should be able to pull it off but look at the Patriots numbers with and without Gronk its staggering.

We'll find out. On paper it looks like we should be able to pull it off but look at the Patriots numbers with and without Gronk its staggering.

Those numbers are irrelevant. We didn't have Lewis, Bennett, or Hogan for those Gronk-less games. What's unfortunate about the current situation is that Brady is also banged up, and so is Bennett. If those two can get healthier over the next few weeks, the offense should be fine.

This era, since 2001. We will never experience this again. Stop. Take some time and enjoy it. 4 SB and counting... And we got a good team even without Gronk.

Are you inferring that a bunch of ****ies is a bad thing...in a Gronk thread?!? You may never experience ****ie again (or at all). Stop. Take some time and enjoy it.

Last edited:
but like, it's not fair, and stuff

Yeah. Word. :rolleyes:

CwzKav2WEAANk2e.jpg

As BB said in his presser, "They are all important". Meaning every player is needed. Not having Gronk is a big advantage taken away. The guy is one of/ the best Tight End to ever play the game. All players are needed this time of year. It sucks that TB, Marty, Edelman are hobbled, just to name a few. . It's gonna be interesting to see how this season plays out. If the oline can show consistent improvement and the secondary can tighten up the zone coverage schemes a bit, I think this team has a decent chance in the playoffs. Ghost has got to get over his mind Fvk. Hopefully Hogan is getting healthy.. . I'm not sure of the extent of his injury. Mitchell looks good and his healthy. Lewis back. It's frustrating when you see teams that make it thru the season with very few, marquee players getting IR'd or sitting out a game or two. Last year it seemed like Denver never lost a player. This season, Dallas is having a good go at it. They are putting a huge work load on Elliot. Let's see how, he and Dak adjust to a Pro schedule. So yea, Gronk will be missed. Let's pray the football Gods spare us of any more injuries.

The level of butthurt here eclipses that of election season. No wonder my appearances here have been so few and far-between. We've become so spoiled as a fan base that any deviation, any alteration of the status quo results in instant paralysis and doom-speak.

He's right. Next man up.

This might be my favorite thread title of all-time.
And I'd vote for the worst. Most ironic, too.

"Waah, stop discussing how losing a huge offensive weapon might affect the Pats' chances! Wave your pom-poms! Come on guys, our team's still really gooooood! Keep smiling and cheering!!" Ugh.

I think we still have a great team (yes, great, championship caliber, etc) without Gronk but am not sure the thing to do is sit back and count the blessings since hey, we do have a great team this season!

I think the right example to follow is Tom Brady's example. He's not sitting around saying, hey, we got 4 SB, let's take some time and enjoy it, he's saying it sucks that we lost a great player, but he's not here now, and it's on to LA.

As BB said in his presser, "They are all important". Meaning every player is needed. Not having Gronk is a big advantage taken away. The guy is one of/ the best Tight End to ever play the game. All players are needed this time of year. It sucks that TB, Marty, Edelman are hobbled, just to name a few. . It's gonna be interesting to see how this season plays out. If the oline can show consistent improvement and the secondary can tighten up the zone coverage schemes a bit, I think this team has a decent chance in the playoffs. Ghost has got to get over his mind Fvk. Hopefully Hogan is getting healthy.. . I'm not sure of the extent of his injury. Mitchell looks good and his healthy. Lewis back. It's frustrating when you see teams that make it thru the season with very few, marquee players getting IR'd or sitting out a game or two. Last year it seemed like Denver never lost a player. This season, Dallas is having a good go at it. They are putting a huge work load on Elliot. Let's see how, he and Dak adjust to a Pro schedule. So yea, Gronk will be missed. Let's pray the football Gods spare us of any more injuries.

Donkeys are healthy as well for the most part again. It's been frustrating year after
year with key injuries.

And I'd vote for the worst. Most ironic, too.

"Waah, stop discussing how losing a huge offensive weapon might affect the Pats' chances! Wave your pom-poms! Come on guys, our team's still really gooooood! Keep smiling and cheering!!" Ugh.
I wasn't taking a side, I just laughed out loud at the thread title.

Having said that, I'd much rather have to hear from the brightsiders than the constant pearl-clutches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back