PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stoopid (non) move by kraft and BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
look, we all love lombardis... kraft and BB have brought them here... still... if i pay $125 per seat per game, i get to criticise... You boys F'ed up on adam.

Better put on your flame ******ent suit.

SoonerPatriot said:
Better put on your flame ******ent suit.
Indeed.

I think you should be shunted from the Patriots Nation. Adam is a **** to go with the Dolts......pffft, anyone else would have been fine

Ohhhhh grat, here we go again. Another Chicken Little thread starter. Hey look pal, just cause you pay money doesn't mean jack. How can u be so ungrateful? What about those 3 SB? Geez! Patsfans are in a very sad state right now.

PatsWorldChamps said:
look, we all love lombardis... kraft and BB have brought them here... still... if i pay $125 per seat per game, i get to criticise... You boys F'ed up on adam.

Why? Because Adam's kicking ability has gotten worse each of the last 2 years?

Come on. Criticize all you want, but why don't you back it up with some fact.

How about the fact that if Adam hadn't missed the 1st FG in the Denver game, the entire dynamic of the game would have changed.

DaBruinz said:
How about the fact that if Adam hadn't missed the 1st FG in the Denver game, the entire dynamic of the game would have changed.
Come on, that doesn't matter... after all it wasn't a clutch kick. :rolleyes:

DaBruinz said:
Why? Because Adam's kicking ability has gotten worse each of the last 2 years?

Come on. Criticize all you want, but why don't you back it up with some fact.

Damn, you're right. And now I think of it, if Brady hadn't thrown that endzone interception to Champ Bailey, we would have won the game. We're overpaying that QB, we could pay twelve second string safeties with that money....

PatsWorldChamps said:

And How did they do that, by giving the same offer as the colts, with it being 500,000 less.... Sorry that Adam has to feed his family... Guess you should give up your tix, so fans like us can go ...

PatsWorldChamps said:
Since Belichick and Pioli have made personnel decisions that have resulted in 3 superbowls - you know what ? I think they know a lot more than you do about staffing an NFL roster. So just exactly what are you criticizing ?? IF it is that they are not spending big dollars on (your) favorite players - or maybe even just ANY player just to SPEND money - my suggestion is that you find another NFL team to be a fan of. How's that for just a FABULOUS idea ? Just a suggestion - why not pick Washington to root for ?? They have spent more big money than any other team. You should be in ecstasy rooting for Washington. And there is probably a FABULOUS opportunity to criticize them later this season when they don't make it to the playoffs. What more could you ask for ?? ENJOY !! !! !! !! I'm SO happy for you !! !! !! !!

He's just a damn kicker, I love Adam just as much as anyone else... but maybe if we make the super bowl again... maybe we can beat teams by more then a FG, hows that for an idea?

jbhiggy said:
He's just a damn kicker, I love Adam just as much as anyone else... but maybe if we make the super bowl again... maybe we can beat teams by more then a FG, hows that for an idea?
Out of the mouths of ... ... junior members ... ... Field goal kickers can put 3 points up on the board. If you pay for a cheaper field goal kicker and instead pay a little more for a player who adds just the amount of extra capability that is needed to score a touchdown - you get 7 points !! Seems like a pretty good idea to me.

'course a lot of folks don't understand what a salary cap really means - that you can't pay top salary for every single position. Or they think you can pay top dollar for every one of our free agents and the ones they think we need to fill in other holes - but somehow or another that won't add up to more than the salary cap. Maybe they need to take Miguel's salary cap numbers and see how fast they run out of money without having enough to do everything they think the Patriots 'ought' to do.

PatsWorldChamps said:
How so? Making him the highest paid kicker in the game?
How did they f-up? Maybe Adam f-ed up. Maybe he got greedy.
Maybe Adam jerked us around for 2 weeks and was not sincer about his intentions. Whadya think? Let's not let our emotions get the better of us.
Adam gave us the shaft. He did not want to be here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes