PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Still Ticked Off !

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to follow a REAL team, maybe you should become a fan of the Denver Broncos?

Didn't expect this thread to get the trolls started. Sorry.

I was merely stating that I am still upset about the disrespect that the NFLN showed the Pats.

I should have mentioned it 3-weeks ago but didn't. Just wanted to get it off my chest.

These little things bother me. Like when I am taping the Pats in a "Game of the Week" the other year. I came home from work and started watching it and they had interrupted the show for some BS press conference because some coach was considering a lateral move or something like that. They did not pick up where the game of the week left off and I missed a big part of the program. It's those things that really tick me off and show no respect for the Pats and their fans.

I'm over the game.

Didn't expect this thread to get the trolls started. Sorry.

I was merely stating that I am still upset about the disrespect that the NFLN showed the Pats.

I should have mentioned it 3-weeks ago but didn't. Just wanted to get it off my chest.

It's usually best to think before you post, not just about what you are saying, but how it will be received or what it may attract. But this is also a place for Pat's fans to vent, where they should be able to get things off their chests if need be or hash things out amongst themselves. That, however, requires dedicated moderation to re-direct or relocate trolls like our little (now tri-fanual) pal here.

That's right, "DenverPatsFan". You been "disrepected". Big time!

I got a friend at the NFL Network and you know what he thinks of the New England Patriots? He thinks they STINK!

He and his colleagues like to sit around all day and come up with new ways to "disrepect" the Pats (and their lousy fans).

I'm gonna give him a call and tell him to keep up the good work!

Did anybody see the ticker at the bottom of the screen on the NFL Network during the week prior to the AFC Championship Game? They has listed the Pats as 5-1 in AFCCG's!

Was the game fixed so they knew the outcome ahead of time?!!

Was this just more disrespect for the Pats?!!

Did anybody else see this or was I hallucinating?

I still can't watch ESPN or the NFLN right now.

That's right, "DenverPatsFan". You been "disrepected". Big time!

I got a friend at the NFL Network and you know what he thinks of the New England Patriots? He thinks they STINK!

He and his colleagues like to sit around all day and come up with new ways to "disrepect" the Pats (and their lousy fans).

I'm gonna give him a call and tell him to keep up the good work!

Hey Bolts fan, you never answered the questions I asked in my previous post.
I think we'd all like to know how you feel about Marty getting fired, the team being broken apart one coach at a time, and how you truly feel about the Mannings! Being a colts/bolts fan you'll be able to answer them all.

This new troll cheesedick takes the cake; he's a Colts AND a Bolts fan, so what are you trying to tell us, your only half a loser? Ballbag.

I'd say he's not a fan of either team. He's just a loser that registered the name in Jan. knowing that either the Pats, Chargers or Colts would win the SB. If the Pats win he forgets about it and goes back to imagining what real girl feels like. If the Dolts or Bolts win he figured he could try to give Pats fans a hard time. But, he's too dumb to even be remotely effective. And he's good for a laugh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back