PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Still Think Maroney, Pees have to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have what they call a Job..

played football for 16 years.. I guarantee I know more than you do..

but Thanks for the info on ESPN..

So lets get this straight then.

If stats are against your arguments and the majority of people disagree with what you say including Bill Belichick, you are right and everybody else is wrong?

And yet you apparently don't know the difference between the shotgun formation and other formations... how sad for you.

Wow, what a great argument.
When you have to convince someone you know more than they do, in fact, resort to guaranteeing it, you've pretty much proven the opposite.

What do I care.. Go ahead and be the internet tough guys..

Most users here are great.. A few make it almost impossible to enjoy it here.. The way of picking apart posts and only responding to half of it is almost an art for you all..

We have different opinions on LM.. Time will tell on how his career will be remembered.. I'm believe it will be nothing special..

What do I care.. Go ahead and be the internet tough guys..

Most users here are great.. A few make it almost impossible to enjoy it here.. The way of picking apart posts and only responding to half of it is almost an art for you all..

We have different opinions on LM.. Time will tell on how his career will be remembered.. I'm believe it will be nothing special..

Ahh... the man insulting others by calling them internet tough guys and PMing them with insults is going to complain about other posters...

How cute!

Maroney ... though his running is improved is a deplorable pathetic blocker on pass plays ... which reduces what he brings. hard to run pass plays with a RB decoy when they know the RB cannot block pass rushers.

As far as Pees is concerned ... I supported him all year long but his players were not ready to play today. I'd rather see Pepper get a promotion and let Pees walk at this point.

I know Bill won't bring someone in so let Johnson get the shot. The DL was a bright spot this year - even through injuries. Pepper Johnson had the guys ready to go week after week.

There has been a load of guys on here saying these two have to go, I don't see them starting any threads lately so I thought I'd start one for them.

Maroney in 29 attempts has only rushed for 166 yards in his last two games and 2 touchdowns for a horrific 5.5 yards per carry.

And Pees defence has given up one score in those two games also.

Its just not good enough, now who's with me? :D

I am not.

Maroney sucks buckets of bile and I will gladly buy his ticket out of town.

Pees did enough with this crap defense to keep his job.

I would LOVE an OC that actually knows what he's doing....or shoot...be creative? Holy crap! What a concept!

Last edited:
I am not.

Maronet sucks buckets of bile and I will gladly buy his ticket out of town.

Pees did enough with this crap defense to keep his job.

I'd rather see Pepper Johnson moved up and not lose him.

Pepper Johnson is a winner who the players respect.

The D-line through all our injuries was a bright spot this year.

Seymour traded ... Ty Warren banged up a bit ... and Wilfork.

Yet our line performed well and kept us in games all year long.

Maroney ... though his running is improved is a deplorable pathetic blocker on pass plays ... which reduces what he brings. hard to run pass plays with a RB decoy when they know the RB cannot block pass rushers.

As far as Pees is concerned ... I supported him all year long but his players were not ready to play today. I'd rather see Pepper get a promotion and let Pees walk at this point.

I know Bill won't bring someone in so let Johnson get the shot. The DL was a bright spot this year - even through injuries. Pepper Johnson had the guys ready to go week after week.

Really? I'll say the d-line played decently most of the season...however, TODAY THEY WERE AWFUL.

Not today. Not when it meant the most. They sucked today. Run defense was AWFUL...AWFUL. I can't possibly express how AWFUL it was.

The offense is a much bigger problem than he defense folks. Really. It is.

Promote Pepper Johnson!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back