Welcome to PatsFans.com

Still proud of the Patriots and so proud to be a Pats fan

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Bill B., Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill B.

Bill B. Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think we as Patriot fans should look back to 2001, 2003 and 2004 and appreciate what an accomplishment that really was. To have 3 SBs in 4 years is amazing. Look at other SB winners this decade. Buccaneers disappeared real fast after their win. The Steelers have two rings, but did not even make the playoffs the year after winning it all, twice. The Colts, champs of the regular season, LOL, won one but usually get an early exit from the playoffs every year. We will see if that happens again this year. The Giants had one of the fastest falls of any SB winner I have ever seen. After three SBs in 4 years, the Patriots were the biggest target on every ones schedule. Everyone measured themselves against the Patriots and wanted to knock them off. In 2006, the Patriots were one minute away from going back to the Super Bowl. In 2007, they were one minute away from perfection. The Patriots set a standard by which all other teams try to strive for. If the Patriots are on a downward spiral (I don't think they are), they have given us some great football and excitement this past decade and we as fans should be thankful and appreciative of that. I am looking forward to more championships from this team. I am so proud of this team and proud to be a Patriots fan for life.
  2. Disco Volante

Disco Volante Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Tons of fans would kill for a winning record and division championship to be a "down" year, I am also very proud.
  3. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +900 / 17 / -24

No Jersey Selected

I'm also very proud of this team, though I do look forward to seeing how we're going to patch the holes that are in it for next year so we can improve on our Wild Card spot.
  4. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh ya man, its just a loss.....and Playoff loss but w/e **** happens.

Will be back next year, doing what we always do,finding ways too win. BB is the best coach and TFB is still the man.

We have won our fair share of games,I never took any of them for granted and lived it up when they where on a tear.I'll take the losses in stride, time to start watching Basketball........ugh so long till next season!
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  5. kpreh

kpreh Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This will never change
  6. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +421 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

I agree 1,000 percent.
  7. ac0608

ac0608 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This thread is just what we need. I haven't been a Pats fan long enough to experience any superbowl wins but I'm still extremely proud of our team and its accomplishments the past few years. As long as we're not the Detroit Lions I won't be complaining :singing:
  8. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I think as NFL fans we should all realize that only ONE of 32 teams finish the season on a winning note and you cannot expect to be a fan of THAT team that accomplishes that EVERY year unless you are a spoiled,uneducated,irrational moron.

The fact that we lost in a game that I expected to lose was not a surprise at all because this years team was not extremely talented and won the division because the other teams were even less talented,but I am still a proud fan and already looking forward to the draft in 3 months to pick up the next pass rushing stud.
  9. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

I've been there through the bad times and the good times. I am proud of the Patriots and will ALWAYS be a Patriots fan. We cant win it all every year!! Its free agency and draft season for us. The Patriots will bounce back next season with a vengeance!
  10. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

I didn't give up on them afte the 1990 season, why the heck would I now?
  11. tedy hagler

tedy hagler Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree. There are some changes on the horizon however. Still, what a great time to be a PAtriot fan.
  12. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Enjoy it while Brady is still our QB..It will take a monumntal effort to keep the streak going once he retires because you have to have a pretty good QB to win consistently in this league...Even if Brady does not look so great these days
  13. Sporin

Sporin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

BRAVO! :rocker:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.