PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Still Cant Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRule

Banned
Reaction score
This effected me more than I thought.Today is my birthday and i was planning on going to the parade but now im stuck at work.
I keep replaying that last drive by the Giants in my head and hoping for a different result..Bummed

Happy Birthday my man!

We are all hurtin' bro. The depression is guaranteed to pass, to be replaced by a less acute sense of loss.

Yeah Bro, I know what you mean. I keep doing the same thing. I keep seeing the replays and I keep hoping to see Rodney knock that ball out. I am still in disbelief at the O-Line's soft showing, I keep replaying in my head that 2nd down sack on the last series. this one is gonna always sting. Always.:)

Yeah Bro, I know what you mean. I keep doing the same thing. I keep seeing the replays and I keep hoping to see Rodney knock that ball out. I am still in disbelief at the O-Line's soft showing, I keep replaying in my head that 2nd down sack on the last series. this one is gonna always sting. Always.:)

For your own sake stop going over the game. It's over and "it is what it is". When the Sox lost to the Mets in 86 I was devasted when they lost in 2003 to the Yankees I thought the world ended. Looking back now it doesn't hurt at all because it's just a game, it's entertainment that's all. The Pats will be back next year and so will you.

This effected me more than I thought.Today is my birthday and i was planning on going to the parade but now im stuck at work.
I keep replaying that last drive by the Giants in my head and hoping for a different result..Bummed

I can't stop thinking about plays either, so just imagine how the players feel today. These plays will be running through their mind the whole offseason. You gotta feel for them.

Happy Birthday.

Last years AFC Championship hurt too but we got over it. We will get over this too. This is the price you pay when you have a team that is consistently at the top of the league. Someones got to lose and it just happened to be the Pats turn. I rather have them lose in the SB than have the season be over at Thanksgiving.

Happy Birthday Mine was yesterday!!! I have been sleeping fine. Nothing is perfect in this world, But we were treated to the best Patriots football season ever and that gives me solice.

Thanks guys, this forum does ease the pain a bit..

Here's a tip.... avoid ESPN and all other national sports media until draft time. Immediately turn the channel when replays of the game are shown. Try not to think of their final drive because all it will do is frustrate the hell out of you. Meanwhile look ahead to the draft and free agency. I can't wait to see where we upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes