PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Young tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Iam interested to see what he mouths off since he will in cincy for yhe coverage of the game. He said rivers was going to have a career day since pats didnt have the signals advantage and kept continuing on the tirade. I hope the pats players dont talk to these guys at all.

Iam interested to see what he mouths off since he will in cincy for yhe coverage of the game. He said rivers was going to have a career day since pats didnt have the signals advantage and kept continuing on the tirade. I hope the pats players dont talk to these guys at all.

Yea, both he and Collingsworth really dissapointed me with their comments at the height of videogate. It'll be interesting to see if they recant some, esp in the wake of Jimmy Johnson's recent comments.

Yea, both he and Collingsworth really dissapointed me with their comments at the height of videogate. It'll be interesting to see if they recant some, esp in the wake of Jimmy Johnson's recent comments.

They'll never recant their positions, they're being high and mighty and as far as their concerned, Bill Belichick is evil and has ruined football.

There are people out there that think the Pats have ruined football, I just talked to one yesterday. He said Bill should be kicked out of the league, I was shocked and told him that I respect him, but he was buying into the media hype. I listened to his side and he thinks this is like what Pete Rose did. Beleive it people, outside of New England, many people buy into this way of thinking because morons like the above and Easterbrook and King bring to a level that dosen't really exist. Their all confused because the tapes got destroyed. It amazes me how stupid they look to others not buying the hype.

I guess they think the pressure will force the Patriots management's hand. Not only will they be further cut off from the Pats, but the NFL FO will begin to follow suit, because in the end, it effects the entire NFL.

I guess they think the pressure will force the Patriots management's hand. Not only will they be further cut off from the Pats, but the NFL FO will begin to follow suit, because in the end, it effects the entire NFL.

When you say, "the NFL FO will begin to follow suit..." are you implying that they too will cut off the media? If not, please elaborate.

When you say, "the NFL FO will begin to follow suit..." are you implying that they too will cut off the media? If not, please elaborate.

Yes, I do mean cut off the media. Of course when I say that, I understand you can't slam the door in anyone's face. But if someone pushes too hard and refuses to do the NFL a favor. I can see other reporters getting the exclusives ! If you look at who's getting the breaking stories the most ( Adam Shafer ), you'll notice they break the story and move on. Have we heard much about this from Adam ??? I haven't, other the breaking story direct from Goodell to Adam about the penalty ? Reporters have to decide which is best for them, trying to keep a story alive that embarrassing to a source or keep the lines of communication open with the source. Looks like to me, some reporters are choosing to attack the Pats and draw conclusions, again, I've heard nothing from Adam, who I view as an inside guy.

Of course, this is just my take

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey