PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Young now on Spygate [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Steve Young's logic Tom Brady isn't just overrated, he was a horrible QB up until this past season. After all Brady was never able to put up huge numbers or blow teams out on a consistent basis until this year. Something Steve thinks he would have done in every single game given the same opportunities.

Brady is a really nice guy and it would be totally out of character, but I hope he uses his next interview to verbally ***** slap Young. Something along the lines of "you're a vastly overrated choke artist who couldn't win a SuperBowl until management cheated the salary cap and surrounded you with a dream team of talent."

Using Steve Young's logic Tom Brady isn't just overrated, he was a horrible QB up until this past season. After all Brady was never able to put up huge numbers or blow teams out on a consistent basis until this year. Something Steve thinks he would have done in every single game given the same opportunities.

Brady is a really nice guy and it would be totally out of character, but I hope he uses his next interview to verbally ***** slap Young. Something along the lines of "you're a vastly overrated choke artist who couldn't win a SuperBowl until management cheated the salary cap and surrounded you with a dream team of talent."

Funny, you win three super bowls and your stats aren't good enough.
Set records and then you're chastised for only going 18-1.

What did Brady have in 2007???? A dream team of talent (best talent I've seen). Could he win the Super Bowl with it?? Maybe young isn't as bad as some think?

If it weren't for Bill Walsh rescuing him from the scrap-heap and patiently coaching him up for 5 years, Steve Young would be no more than a scatter-shot, undisciplined, run-first pimple on the NFL QB landscape, just another holier-than-thou, I'm-smarter-than-you hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back