PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Smith Cut. Sign him now

So it's the "In Bill we trust!" people who are bagging on Smith. Oddly, Bill reportedly spoke Smith himself, trying to get him to N.E..

The hamster wheels must be spinning away in those heads...

Yeah those guys in baltimore are criminals, so I would imagine they would let Smith run his mouth.

Can you imagine Smith complaining to Brady about not getting the ball or pulling one of his dez bryant-like tantrums on the sidelines?

Not like NE doesn't have their fair share of criminals. Just saying...

The fact that Johnson did his afterward aside, there's a difference between what those guys do and what, say, Ray Rice has done, but whatever makes you feel better. I'm not going to get sucked into the games you play.

I commented to someone else originally, not to you. You jumped in of your own accord. Nobody was sucking you into anything.

and Albert Haynesworth says "Hello".

Just got home - psyched about Browner...been hoping for him for a couple of months. Think he and Revis really give us an entirely different defensive philosophy.

Not so psyched about hearing this, but better the Ravens than the Donkeys (and better Nicks to the Colts than to the Donkeys. Yeah, I hate the Donkeys.

Would have liked Smith - was a little scared that he might cause problems, since he and Brady can get kind of crazy at times. And also I didn't want to see Peyton throwing to him against us. Not so worried about that with the Ravens - we won't even see them this year, I expect.

Just read that Sanders wants 5/31 like Golden Tate's deal, AND he has some foot problems. No thanks. Too bad, liked him too.

The guy who has started to really intrigue me is James Jones, honestly. I am shocked by the TD production the guy has put up the last couple of years. He's been so under the radar, hardly ever talked about, but just goes about doing his job, apparently very well...

Yeah, okay, let's give those tires a kick.

Not like NE doesn't have their fair share of criminals. Just saying...

There was a mass murderer running routes here not even 2 seasons ago. While all their kids and grand kids mimicked his rain dance.

They are basically Jets fans with a winning team. It really makes the fanbase look petty and annoying.

Or we could resign Edelman and make this my favorite 1st week of FA ever.

So it's the "In Bill we trust!" people who are bagging on Smith. Oddly, Bill reportedly spoke Smith himself, trying to get him to N.E..

The hamster wheels must be spinning away in those heads...

"Reportedly" :rolleyes: ... Smith as a Patriot was a total nonstarter and you know it -- clearly confirmed by Smith himself in what he said tonight about why he chose Baltimore.

"Reportedly" :rolleyes: ... Smith as a Patriot was a total nonstarter and you know it -- clearly confirmed by Smith himself in what he said tonight about why he chose Baltimore.

Smith to the Patriots as a non-starter, or not, is irrelevant to my post. Belichick reportedly wanting the guy while the "BB is God!" posters are in here bagging on Smith is what my post was about, not the odds of Smith saying "yes" to a deal.

Smith has had a great career.

He is a 35 and 1/2 WR on opening day this year.

He is 5'9".

He will be trying to catch the parabolas of "Jump Ball" Joe Flacco.

Word of advice for Steve Smith "Work on your under the backboard/blocking out technique".

Smith to the Patriots as a non-starter, or not, is irrelevant to my post. Belichick reportedly wanting the guy while the "BB is God!" posters are in here bagging on Smith is what my post was about, not the odds of Smith saying "yes" to a deal.
"Wanting the guy" and willingness to do due diligence by sitting down with him can be two significantly different things.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back