PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Smith Cut. Sign him now

Since the mediots are running their mouths and twisting the knife even further, they could at least find out what John Harbaugh said to him to make him cancel, just so I can have a real clear reason to hate his ass even more.

He said do you really want to sign with a hardass like Belichick?

I'll stop posting about players I want since I obviously jinxed this.

What a joke, 3 years, 12 million. He'll nver win a Super Bowl in baltimore.

Fact the Ravens play the Panthers next year is probably the biggest reason he signed

That would be short sighted. Getting into the HOF and catching a TD in a Superbowl will go a long further than sticking it to the Panthers in some regular season game.

No...I bet that rat probably blew his head up about how we don't treat vets good...look at Ochocinco...bla bla bla....

I'll stop posting about players I want since I obviously jinxed this.

I feel your pain. Already drank my first beer since the news hit.

Oh well.

BB will make it up with a better signing somehow. I have faith after the Revis signing. He has a plan!

What a joke, 3 years, 12 million. He'll nver win a Super Bowl in baltimore.

The Ravens have won a Super Bowl more recently than have the Patriots.

The Ravens have won a Super Bowl more recently than have the Patriots.

**** that ****. We're winning one before they get another, even if I have to kidnap Harbaugh, Flucco, and Smith and sell them on the black market to ravaging cannibals.

Cant believe people are jumping off cliffs based on the fact a WR on the wrong side of 30 signed with another team who was rumored to be the favorites. Surprising

The next option for Belichick is Deon Branch. He is still out there.

Meh...bullet dodged here, I think.

There's a (now former) Patriot awaiting trial for murder. Patriots fans are in no position to talk about other teams' problem children.

The key difference being that his likeness has been stricken from anything Pats related, while the Ravens roll out the welcome mat or build statues for their problem children.

Cant believe people are jumping off cliffs based on the fact a WR on the wrong side of 30 signed with another team who was rumored to be the favorites. Surprising

I can't speak for everyone. For me it's personal more than logic because TB and Steve Smith are my two favorite players and I've fantasized about Brady to Smith since....well the 2004 Superbowl.

It hurts knowing it was so close to happening.

With your username, I hope you would understand that.

PS: People said the EXACT same thing you are right now about Moss too when he came here.

You seriously can't believe believe people on this forum are jumping off cliffs?

Meh...bullet dodged here, I think.

The key difference being that his likeness has been stricken from anything Pats related, while the Ravens roll out the welcome mat or build statues for their problem children.

Stop with the nonsense.

Moss
Dillon
Johnson

The Patriots don't have a lock on choirboys, and they're not 100% averse to signing turds, either.

Bill was interested, now it sucks.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 1m

Steve Smith said he spoke to Bill Belichick personally and Patriots told him they were very interested in him

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 2m

Steve Smith said he had a visit schedule for the Patriots on Monday that he cancelled

Bill was interested, now it sucks.

*pukes*

Whatever the hell Harbaugh said had to include dropping the name Ochocinco at least a dozen times.

Steve, they sold you a bag of very stale goods. BIG mistake! Why do you think they didn't want you to leave without signing and insisted on going there right away? Didn't think about that did you?

Stop with the nonsense.

Moss
Dillon
Johnson

The Patriots don't have a lock on choirboys, and they're not 100% averse to signing turds, either.

The fact that Johnson did his afterward aside, there's a difference between what those guys do and what, say, Ray Rice has done, but whatever makes you feel better. I'm not going to get sucked into the games you play.

Smith just signed with the Ravens..
3 years 11 million via Adam Schefter on twitter.

Wish we grabbed him.

At this point outside of Edelman there isn't much out there I'd want to see in a Pats uni. Not exactly thrilled about James Jones, Hakeem Nicks, Jason Avant, Santurdio Holmes, Brandon Lafail, Emmanuel Sanders, or Kenny Britt.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back