PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Serby: Wow! Just Wow! What a hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that dirt rag the Post, what else would you expect?

When I heard Dale Arnold read his column today, I threw up a little in my mouth. I can never imagine a single writer in New England writing a column like this. I have seen less yahooism on message boards.

NO MORE PRETENDING, IT'S TIME TO WIN AND CONTEND - New York Post
Wow win ONE game and its square. Win this game because Belichick turned down the Jets. Win this game because the patriots CHEATED their way up. And cheated brazonly. Just win this game...........Serby lay done and lick your nuts. You dog of a writer

Last edited:
Sounds like he's preaching from the pulpit. Maybe he was tasked to write the pregame speech for the Jets.

that is the EPITOME of frustration....

its actually quite funny

If the Jets can't be inspired by a hack from the new york post then nothing can inspire them.

Imagine if a local writer wrote a homer piece like that, s/he'd be (correctly) drawn and quartered.

Whatever, he's just asking his team to do what hasn't been done before, beat the Pats in a game that mattered. Cheap shots at BB and the Pats aside, I don't see much wrong with this article. It is a do or die game for the Jets. If they lose this, it is a monumental blow to their ego as a team. The pressure is all on the Jets as far as I'm concerned.

I love the Patriots South and that "Mike the GM" has morphed into Scott Pioli by spending $140 million. Since when is overpaying for overrated talent Patriots way?

The writer is trying to be a fusion of Rupert Murdoch and Tony Soprano. Not a good combination ...

Yeah, but maybe not on this message board, where everybody gets so upset about any anti-Patriots article they can find on the Internet.

I have no problems with anti-Patriots articles. I didn't even get upset about the Favre hero commerical hyping this game. I am not even upset about this article. I am more just shocked that a professional writer would actually write an article that comes off as an extended homeristic message board post than an actual article. It is less about it bashing the Pats and Belichick and more that I am in shock that he would write it and his editors would print it. I would feel the same way if it was about Bengals.

Gotta love when a major publication doesn't even notice a major spelling error like "Lawrence Maroney." Or they just don't care.

Gotta love when a major publication doesn't even notice a major spelling error like "Lawrence Maroney." Or they just don't care.

In fairness to Serby and the Post, neither Laurence Maroney nor Lawrence Maroney are playing tonight. So technically, they are correct. They are without Lawrence Maroney tonight.

Someone should tell this guy about the Jets' fans' suicide pact over on Jets Insider. Sounds like he'd like to get in on it.

Glenn Ordway read it also, but with less emphasis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back