PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no Felger fan, but the difference is that Felger does not fake being a fan. DeOssie is a POS.
Felger thinks of himself as a provocateur, he likes to incite. I've hear him actually say that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Deossie is supposed to be on The Big Show this afternoon.

Here are his exact words from the video: "I picked the Giants because the Giants are a better team, they deserve the game, and they’re going to kick their ass. I feel like I’ve come home here. I’m a Giant in my heart, I’m so glad my son is a New York Giant. I struggle sometimes up in new England, but I know I’ve got a home here in New York. I don’t care who hears it, who knows it, it’s all good."

This guy is an out-of-control drunk who does not belong on the Boston airwaves. Period.

Last edited:
They just metioned it on the big show. Tune in now. DeOssie is going to be on at 3:35pm

Last edited:
They just metioned it on the big show. Tune in now. DeOssie is going to be on at 3:35pm

If you really want to get their attention at weei. Go to their website and get a list of their sponsors. Take the battle to the sponsors.

Start a boycott of the sponsors.

Michael Holley essentially mocking DeOssie on WEEI right now. Says that DeOssie should go to NY and latch on with Francesa. Tone was pretty clear.

It's just going to be a pissing match on WEEI when DeOssie gets on. All he's going to do is proclaim he was right and the Giants won. He'll put on his tough guy act and EEI will get ratings...that's all they care about.

DeOssie was overrated when he was at BC.
DeOssie was never more than a special teamer with one minor exception when there were injuries on the Giants.
DeOssie is a drunk who has built businesses taking advantage of gullable fans who cream their pants to rub elbows with *******s like DeOssie.

Pretty much, it's going to end up a huge joke.

They're building it up as a yukfest. Stupid DeOssie. Hardee har har.

I have no problem with him saying that the he thought the Giants were a better team. I have no problem with him feeling he is a Giant at heart. He is entitled to his opinion.
I have a problem with him making it seems like such a hardship living and drawing a paycheck off of the Patriots organization and New Englanders in general. Especially when he sucks up to Bill, Bob, Jonathan and pretty much anyone in the Patriots organization. I have heard him talk on the radio about the Cowboys and their fans (he was drafted by them) and its with utter contempt. That video makes it seem like he regards New Englanders in general and Pats fans in particular with the same contempt.

ossie looks llikea sloppy drunk- obviously nothing wrong with cheering for his son and team- but he seemed pretty shabby on the Pats and was like it was such a hardship for him -- definately not the sharpest knife in the drawer especially after he has been boozing some
i would think he has lost most of whatever credibility he had- if i was his employer- he be fired quicker than **** through a goose!
what a dummy:p

They're building it up as a yukfest. Stupid DeOssie. Hardee har har.
Yeah, i can see whats going o happen. Deossy's going to come on, callers will call him out, he'll tell them to go **** themselves and they'll all start laughing. It'll be a Big Joke on the Big Show. They probably look at it as a ratings boost, people will listen to hear fans trash Fat Boy and hear him defend himself by insulting the callers.

They're already defending DeOssie and completely missing the point. It's not the fact he chose the Giants or cheers for them, it's the fact that he threw the fanbase under the bus by acting like being in NE was his burden to bear. Those WEEI clowns just don't get it.

ok stop listening to WEEI. Thats a start ...

Tomase - DeOssie...some ole same ole!!!

They're already defending DeOssie and completely missing the point. It's not the fact he chose the Giants or cheers for them, it's the fact that he threw the fanbase under the bus by acting like being in NE was his burden to bear. Those WEEI clowns just don't get it.
let them know about it. a lot of us already have.

ok stop listening to WEEI. Thats a start ...

Yes, but f*cking DeOssie is EVERYWHERE on New England football programming. WEEI is clearly intent on making light of this and hoping it will pass. The other outlets likely will take the same approach. We need to put some pressure on the situation as fans if anything's going to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back