PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow what a phony piece of crap he is. wbz4 needs to dump his ass. i feel violated. i'm surprised he didn't drop a spygate reference. i just sent weei a email informing them that i will be a 98.5 fm listener until hes fired. i also sent a similar email to wbztv4

Last edited:
Never could stand him, and now hes exposed. I always wondered how wbz could have on air to objectively comment on games involving his kid. would love never to see his pink bloviated face on air or on the radio again. Itll be interesting to see how a.) The jocks in the local media and the talking heads react to this and b.) If deossie himself has any comment. If anyone hears or reads any media reaction to deossie, please post it...thanks

I can see Bilbo Baggins Trollway drooling over the ratings for an upcoming show where he has Steve on to talk about the video, and grab a ton of ratings...

DeOssies best years were with the Gints, where he would booze BEFORE kickoff and run on the field drunk - look it up, hes admitted to this. When the Giants didnt want him he came here to play for Parcells.

Just like the Boston Herald Inside Track rumors last summer about Fred Smerlas being a pickle sniffer who likes to cruise for young men down in Provincetown (does Steve DeOssie hang with him there???) these guys are phony phonies who play a local role for the money.

Last edited:
wow what a phony piece of crap he is. wbz4 needs to dump his ass. i feel violated. i'm surprised he didn't drop a spygate reference. i just sent weei a email informing them that i will be a 98.5 fm listener until hes fired. i also sent a similar email to wbztv4
we need to get this phony dumped from our patriots local programming.

Wait... I thought he was from New England originally. Like Smerlas, born here but played elsewhere.

Where is he from? Why is he working in New England?

What is the email address for Jason wolf at weei and or Comcast sports tonight.

What is the email address for Jason wolf at weei and or Comcast sports tonight.
Go to WEEI.com, scroll down to the fine print at the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us", scroll down to the bottom where you list your name, e-mail address, town of residence, who you want to address the message to (you can click on Wolfe's name) and then there's a space to write your message. I got a prompt response from him indicating that it's been no secret that DeOssie was rooting for his son and the Giants and that he didn't know what clip I was referring to. I responded by writing that he'd likely know very soon.

Last edited:
Never listening to this ass again

I am LIVID over that f*cking video. We need to mount a campaign to get that bastard off the Boston-area airwaves. I will not listen to or watch another show with him in it. Period.

Comcast Sports Tonight just had Smerlas on and he was laughing about DeOssie and how Steve called him to come over to the Giants post victory party which he went to for half the night.

Doesn't sound as if they think it's a big deal....yes,Smerlas also went to the party with DeOssie

Last edited:
Comcast Sports Tonight just had Smerlas on and he was laughing about DeOssie and how Steve called him to come over to the Giants post victory party which he went to for half the night.

Doesn't sound as if they think it's a big deal....yes,Smerlas also went to the party with DeOssie

Screw them both; it's like they're laughing in our faces. Unbelievable.

I sent an email to WEEI's Jason Wolfe and he responded with a short and to the point response saying, "What are you talking about"? Seriously WTF, as if he hasn't even seen this yet. I am done with this station and any other show his fat face is on. Screw you DeOssie, you classless phuck.

Wow. It's one thing to root for your son and the team you played for, but DeOssie showed absolutely no class and proved what a Class A Douchebag he really is. I will never watch him or listen to him on the radio again.

Can't believe he'd come out publicly SO bad like that "I don't care who back there know how I feel"
What state did his son go to college? :mad:

I sent an email to WEEI's Jason Wolfe and he responded with a short and to the point response saying, "What are you talking about"? Seriously WTF, as if he hasn't even seen this yet. I am done with this station and any other show his fat face is on. Screw you DeOssie, you classless phuck.

Did you send him the link to the video??? We need to keep the pressure on until something is done. Don't just let them blow you/us off and sweep it under the rug!!!

Here is the link to WEEI programming director Jason Wolfe. Select his name on the contact menu:

http://www.weei.com/weei/support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes