PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Burton's Observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like our D one bit. Every time I see Meriweather strutting around and talking smack after he tackles someone, I want to puke.

I love the Pats and I want them to crush the hated Jets and win the Super Bowl.

But the way Meriweather and certain other players react on the field tells me they're all about the "m" and "e" in team.

Bottom line, they're cancers.

CUT. THEM. OUT.

Last edited:
I do not like our D one bit. Every time I see Meriweather strutting around and talking smack after he tackles someone, I want to puke.

I don't know if you ever heard Meriweather speak before but he is the hardest to understand person I have ever scene. He has a delicate little high voice with a terrible south Florida accent. Thank the lord Chung or Sanders are there to help call the plays to the secondary otherwise no one would have any idea what the hell he is talking about.

Some clips
brandon meriweather interview - Google Search

Originally Posted by reflexblue
Reflecting on thursday night it reminded me of how the pats played the Ravens in their last real game, in a sleep walking funk.

Couldn't agree more. What this defense needs are leaders. Compared to the SB years, they have exactly.......

None.

I think they tried to address that this off season and if they got the right guys it will take a few games for the leaders to emerge. We'll see if they have the right guys but dont expect it right away.

Funny sideline incident. Brady comes off the field on 4th down, about a foot short of the 1st down. Standing next to the Croatian Warlord, Tommy Boy is wagging his tail and holding his hands a foot apart, no not describing the fish that got away but talking to Bill about just how close to 1st down they were, Bill staring straight ahead looks disgusted and dismisses Brady with some kinda snide remark and Brady slinks away. Billy Boy was NOT happy with his offense there.

Yeah, I saw that. the camera crew was fixed on that discussion, and they showed a few different angle shots of it. BB was NOT happy, and Brady apparently realized that now was NOT a good time to press his case.

I can only imagine what Friday morning must have been like around the locker room..... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back