PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stevan Ridley leaves Foxboro on a nice note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
No more than I would have expected from someone who plays with so much heart. Get well soon, Stevan. See you next year, I hope!

"So there, in the bowels of the stadium, he wrote a heartfelt note and stuck it on the white board in the running back room. Ridley didn’t tell anyone about it. When his teammates walked in the meeting room, prior to their game against the Denver Broncos, they were surprised, choked up and motivated.

The message was simple: Don’t give up, because I won’t."

Stevan Ridley's presence still felt in Foxboro

Last edited:
As I've written before, seems like a great guy. Never made an excuse when his fumbling problems occurred. Not surprised at all by this story.

Could someone (quickly) paraphrase what was written for those of us who aren't able to access the story please and thanks.

I like this story, he is a true Pats player. I wish him well with his procedure and recovery.
Come back soon, Ridley

Our success is the family.

Awesome. He is the patriot way. Hope we re sign him

Could someone (quickly) paraphrase what was written for those of us who aren't able to access the story please and thanks.

The message was simple: Don’t give up, because I won’t.

“Rid was saying, don’t think for a second that he isn’t watching everything, every snap,” Jonas Gray said. “He’s praying for us, hoping the best for us and at the same time, he’s also grinding too. That was the message. It was that ‘Kid Rid’ is still a part of this team.”

In the end, I question if he will be on the 2015 team but there is no doubt he deserves to be here.

really hope he comes back

Look at all that guy has been through, the ups, the downs, the benchings, the injuries, and he is ALWAYS freakin' positive and humble. I love that guy's attitude.

Last edited:
Really miss Ridley on the field. Get well soon, Stevan.

In the end, I question if he will be on the 2015 team but there is no doubt he deserves to be here.
I think the NFL will decide if he is back. I Can't imagine BB wouldn't want him back so it comes down to what another team thinks of him cause no way BB over spends for a RB.

Like most I hope he is back.

I sincerely hope that he will be back with us.

Great, passionate competitor. In a sport full of fake media personas, he really comes off as authentic and positive.

I wish Fears wouldn't talk about Ridley and Vereen in the past tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back