Sterling Sharpe is a Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
These guys are quick.
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
this has to do with Sterling Sharpe and his comments on Ben Watson regarding the Deion Branch Situation.

He also said something along the lines of the Pats will miss Branch's big td nubmers this season.

I never thought i would say this but Sterling may be worse than Shannon "a horse is a horse of course of course" Sharpe.
Either way they are both imbeciles and I am glad they make stupid comments on television because it gives me something to laugh at.

(This occured during halftime of the ND/Mich game)

Deion Branch has less touchdowns in his entire career than Marvin Harrison had in both 2001 and 2005 (and the same as Harrison had in 2000).

Whatever, a commentator messes up the exact details of a player's contract, what's the big deal?

I think he got Watson and Graham's contracts mixed up in his head, so what?

fnordcircle said:
Whatever, a commentator messes up the exact details of a player's contract, what's the big deal?

It is kind of a big deal. Sterling Sharpe gets paid good money and he is always wrong.

I don't think he got Watson's and Graham's contracts mixed up in his head because i doubt he even knows who Graham is.

Keegs said:
These guys are quick.
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
this has to do with Sterling Sharpe and his comments on Ben Watson regarding the Deion Branch Situation.

He also said something along the lines of the Pats will miss Branch's big td nubmers this season.

I never thought i would say this but Sterling may be worse than Shannon "a horse is a horse of course of course" Sharpe.
Either way they are both imbeciles and I am glad they make stupid comments on television because it gives me something to laugh at.

(This occured during halftime of the ND/Mich game)

Neither brother is very sharp. Their sister Shirley, however, is sharp without a doubt.

fnordcircle said:

It's a big deal because it negated his entire argument. It's not a minor detail.

Keegs said:
It is kind of a big deal. Sterling Sharpe gets paid good money and he is always wrong.

He's not always wrong and all he did was mix up the contract details of an as of yet unspectacular player. He's still a hell of a lot more interesting to listen to than Paul McGuire, Joe Theisman and the rest of the ESPN crew past or present.

Live commentary is hard to do and you're going to have your fair share of mistakes when you do it over the course of your commentating career. That blurb on pft totally blew it out of proportion.

Big deal. So he mixed up a detail. I like Sterling Sharpe's commentary. He's opiniated and ruffles some feathers but at least he's not afraid to do it. Did you hear him mocking Javon Walker for dropping passes last week? Priceless.

fnordcircle said:
He's not always wrong and all he did was mix up the contract details of an as of yet unspectacular player. He's still a hell of a lot more interesting to listen to than Paul McGuire, Joe Theisman and the rest of the ESPN crew past or present.

Live commentary is hard to do and you're going to have your fair share of mistakes when you do it over the course of your commentating career. That blurb on pft totally blew it out of proportion.
I was watching the Notre Dame game. He looked like a moron. They did not blow it out of proportion.

The only thing blown out of proportion was Deion Branch's stats in the way that Sterling was talking about him.

Patriotic said:
Neither brother is very sharp. Their sister Shirley, however, is sharp without a doubt.

Shirley Sharpe? I'm trying like hell not to burst out laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back