PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephen Neal and Bingo Close to Re-Signing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GJAJ15 said:
far as Troy goes would love to see him retire here and get his due as the consummate Patriot...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 2 years?

jczxohn1 said:
I thought Neal had a case of the sophomore jinx, as it was only his 2nd full season.Kind of like a pitcher going through the league for the 2nd time. Always thought he just wanted to look around and appreciated Dante's tutelage. I'd welcome Troy back. Guess his kids like their schools.:D

Wow. I thought it was more. Anyway, that would explain Neil ddeficiencies in the passing game (beaten by quick DTs and poor at picking up the blitz). He's A1 at any skills involving movement (pulling, trapping, screen plays) and he gets to the second level as fast as anyone I've ever seen. My big beef with him is that he lacks the power to get movement in the straight ahead run game.

So what's the news? Where's my boy?!?!

I can't be mad at him for that deadly fumble, as the ref blew the call and allowed interference before the ball hit the ground. Brown did have a bad final game (also allowing the Bailey INT uncontested that really blew the game open for the Broncs), but he's still my dog yo! Come back home Brown! Retire in Red White and Blue #80!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back