PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephen A Smith: "Tom Brady Does Not Show Up Against Elite Defenses"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Simms is just bitter that he got fired, because he can't cut it as a guy who has to hit "fast forward" and "rewind" and write down what formations are.

I don't know why people give this guy a platform.
Agreed. There's obviously some nepotism with his dad but, quite honestly, I can't think of any other national-network color commentator with as pathetic of a career that he had.

He has a total of 3,100 yards passing, 12 TD's and 18 INT's. He makes Gannon look like a Hall of Famer. It's sad that he doesn't realize that the most famous thing about him is his last name, which his dad made famous. Why is anyone listening to what this idiot has to say?

Agreed. There's obviously some nepotism with his dad but, quite honestly, I can't think of any other national-network color commentator with as pathetic of a career that he had.

He has a total of 3,100 yards passing, 12 TD's and 18 INT's. He makes Gannon look like a Hall of Famer. It's sad that he doesn't realize that the most famous thing about him is his last name, which his dad made famous. Why is anyone listening to what this idiot has to say?
Gannon had about 3 or 4 years where he was one of the top QBs in football.

More like Tom Brady's running game doesn't show up, so he has to carry the team on his back

SAS does not show when when an intelligent, informed discussion is to be had

SAS does not show when when an intelligent, informed discussion is to be had

You can have an intelligent, informed discussion . . . or you can have Stephen A. Smith.

Wish this thread would be deleted. The stupidity of the title says it all for that idiot and anyone that follows him.

He needs to stick to basketball, but even then I'm sure his sources are flying away with the birds south as they realize how full of crap he is.

Anything Espn in my opinion shouldn't be sensationalized on this forum. They are what they are, no need to respond. Again it's just my opinion, just got tired of being angry about a couple of psi or some stupid comments that some hack made up.

Don't need to gloat or rehash what some moron puts out there that is clearly not on the same level as some of the better journalists out there. Everyone in New England knows what Brady is. The Greatest QB of all time. He doesn't need 5 rings to prove himself or set him apart. He just is and we all know it right now, I dont need someone with a degree to tell me what I can see with my own eyes unless it's an optometrist.

None of Brady's helpers on offense or defense get hurt. None of them.

Stephen A Smith also compared the "Deflategate" controversy to a certain former TE being on trial several months ago before Kinsler and co. were in court. He had the scholarly perspective to state that they both claim to be innocent. He lost what little credibility he had at that point.

The Jets Stood No Chance

For the first time this year we got to see how mentally tough and how this Pats team performed in the clutch. The result? Nearly identical to the ending of Super Bowl XLIX, the last time the Patriots played a top ranked defense. Brady and the Pats entered the 4th quarter down 20-16 before Brady would go on to complete 14 of 17 passes for 150 yards and two touchdowns in the quarter en route to a 23-30 victory4th quarter. Not without the help of yet another( and another) Danny Amendola circus catch. The last two games Tom Brady has headed into the 4th quarter trailing have been against the best defense in the league at that respective time, in those situations Brady has completed 27 of 32 passes for 275 yards, 4 touchdowns, zero interceptions, and a quarterback rating that comes out to 142.1. He also added the largest comeback in Super Bowl history to that list, again both top rated defenses.

You can have an intelligent, informed discussion . . . or you can have Stephen A. Smith.

Dude! I ate some chili last night and had me one Super Ass Shyt this morning. It was screamin all the way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back