Status
Not open for further replies.

Phokus

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos

Go to Browse Videos -> Click New England Patriots

Click "Point After: Brown-Patriots Feud" video link

What happens: Vrable Bull rushes Joe Thomas up HIGH, Thomas pulls Vrabel down and Vrable falls to Thomas' feet. Thomas takes a couple steps back and bumps into his teammate Derek Anderson who flops. Give me a break. Steinbach should quit the NFL and go into Ballet if he's going to cry about THAT.

edit: here's a direct link to the video: http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8032026c

Last edited:
i just like how he never even say the play as it happened.

It's just another example of a team not in the Patriots' league thinking they're gonna come to Gillette and make a statement about how good they are - only to leave in frustration.

Sorry, but I have no browse videos option.

Happened too fast to get a good read, even rewinding a few times. Hard to say without hearing the whistle. But Im guessing Mora has it right.

he didn't even go for his knees. He was pushing his chest and then Joe backed up and he got pushed down.

I'm pretty sure Joe would complain if he thought it was an issue, but it's Steinbach who couldn't even see Vrabel from where he was standing.

Where do these guy come from?

he didn't even go for his knees. He was pushing his chest and then Joe backed up and he got pushed down.

I'm pretty sure Joe would complain if he thought it was an issue, but it's Steinbach who couldn't even see Vrabel from where he was standing.

Where do these guy come from?

Any coincidence Steinbach's a former Bengal? Hmmm.....
Buncha whiners in Ohio.

When do we get to see Steinbach's apology for speaking without any knowledge of what had happened?

This is reason #1 why the Patriots are so superior to other teams in all-around operations. Can you imagine ANY Patriot not being schooled enough to make such an "And you can quote me" statement about something they have no idea about?

It's right there for you on the videotape, Steinbach, you meathead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back