PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stefen Wisniewski

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Money

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am a fan of this guy after watching the penn st vs florida gators.I wonder if he would be available during the pats first round pick.I wonder if he is a legit 6'3.

Boy I thought Pouncey was the better blocker yesterday.. I think he would be a natural fit at RG and then if possible, slide him over to Center.

They both where impressive.Wisniewski was great run blocking and pass protection.The guy comes from an accomplished family.

Please see the Pouncey thread in regards to making him a center...

Wisniewski is supposedly 6'3 1/8 inches tall.. That will get confirmed at the combine. That being said, he's rated as that Top Center in the draft currently, and one of the higher rated OGs. He's someone that I could see using the #33 pick on..

Please see the Pouncey thread in regards to making him a center...

Wisniewski is supposedly 6'3 1/8 inches tall.. That will get confirmed at the combine. That being said, he's rated as that Top Center in the draft currently, and one of the higher rated OGs. He's someone that I could see using the #33 pick on..

Perfect to groom as Koppens replacement

Perfect to groom as Koppens replacement

Definitely. Especially since I feel that Koppen can't handle the 3-4 NTs in the league without Mankins help. He proved that earlier in the season.

For some reason good centers can be had in later rounds. Guys like pugh of auburn or the syracuse center or the TCU center.

Which is why, I guess, they are rarely drafted highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back