PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Willie Colon on the Patriots (WFAN 7:40PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard his response to the following question: Tell us what happened in the 2nd half of the Pats game?

Colon: It actually started just before the half. We saw it in their eyes. We just had to take them into deeper waters in the 2nd half.

He then went on to clarify: It is a team philosophy. We bring teams into deep water and let them drown.

What a tool. If the Pats score before the half or if Slater doesn't fumble a kick off (nothing to do with the Steelers drowning the Pats), who knows how things would have turned out. I'd love to meet them again with a couple of players back from injury.

Congratulations on this post!!! I have been on many NFL Boards and I must say that this is the all time girly boo hoo my feelings are hurt post over non-event comments.

Dude, do you sit down to pee? THERE IS NOTHING HE SAID THAT THE PATS PLAYERS or any other NFL player wouldn't have said. And memo to you fruity, every team would love to have a couple of injured players back. Now get back to your pedicure.

Congratulations on this post!!! I have been on many NFL Boards and I must say that this is the all time girly boo hoo my feelings are hurt post over non-event comments.

Dude, do you sit down to pee? THERE IS NOTHING HE SAID THAT THE PATS PLAYERS or any other NFL player wouldn't have said. And memo to you fruity, every team would love to have a couple of injured players back. Now get back to your pedicure.

You are an ignoramus. I hate you. And, ah, don't forget to put the seat back down.

Just heard his response to the following question: Tell us what happened in the 2nd half of the Pats game?

Colon: It actually started just before the half. We saw it in their eyes. We just had to take them into deeper waters in the 2nd half.

He then went on to clarify: It is a team philosophy. We bring teams into deep water and let them drown.

What a tool. If the Pats score before the half or if Slater doesn't fumble a kick off (nothing to do with the Steelers drowning the Pats), who knows how things would have turned out. I'd love to meet them again with a couple of players back from injury.
Since 2001 the Pats are 5-2 against the Squeelers, so I think I'd rather be on our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back