PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers vs Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino 6 Rings

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Lots of people in the Burgh had this game circled. Not me, I circle one game a week and save my passion for who we are playing each week.

Now though, its officially Pats week. Which is great that we play each year because that means we both won our division the previous season.

Just wanted to let you know, send any Steelers trolls my way, those that talk smack without facts or stats and just throw out the "pats stink" lines.

And

I remember

"We've played against better safeties all year" after last years nightmare.

I bet Troy remembers that too.

I hope my Defense lives up to its ranking.

"We've played against better safeties all year" after last years nightmare.

I bet Troy remembers that too.

The quote was "we've played against better safeties than him I can tell you that.", and it was aimed directly at Anthony Smith. So Clark and Palamalu should have no issue with it and since Smith isn't starting it's fairly accurate.

Clark is a major upgrade over Smith.

Actually, I think that's what Brady said, both Bellicheck and Brady had something to say after the game about the safeties.

Either way, it should be a great game. Steelers must win to keep pace over the Ravens, who seem to win the games that I want them to lose. Freaking Eagles benching McNabb when the score was 10-7. WTF was that about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back