PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers vs. Browns thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remembered how much I hate the Steelers. Can't wait until we kick their asses.

Yeah, what was up with 'Bergerdick jumpin all over Hines Ward after the miss? That's just classless. I know our coach tells us to act like we've been there before.

Really, yeah, you had a nice come-from-behind win, but let's have a little perspective.

Can you folks remember the early Bledsoe years when the Pats as a young developing team played the Steelers close and most Pats fans were very pleased even though they lost? That's Cleveland.

Rthbrgr looks beatable given a disciplined D and one with more footspeed than aged #55.

Last edited:
Terribly managed second half by Romeo. I don't think the guy has the makeup to be a big time NFL coach. Something just not there. What an awful time out call - BEFORE A BLOW CHALLENGE!!! Wow. Both of those TO's were huge - the challenge probably not even worth it given how close the play was and that there was a good chance Pittsburgh scores anyway on another down, burning more clock.

Didn't like Anderson's body language at all in the second half either. He looked scared throwing the ball, almost like he was aiming/throwing darts. Let it go buddy, geesh.

What a scared played second half - the only reason the Browns were even in the game was because of a returned kick.

Pittsburgh won't lose another one before they come to Foxborough - they play a pack of sloths, 2/3 at home.

Last edited:
Just remembered how much I hate the Steelers. Can't wait until we kick their asses.

And we will because they ain't that good.

On the other hand Romeo's youngsters are coming along. Not sure Anderson is a keeper, but like I said they have Quinn in reserve. I think they'll eventually get it figured out. The Steelers meantime are dancing on thin ice. But I think they always will be with Ben.

Cleveland spiking the ball about 3-4 times on that drive was ******* stupid.

Horrible management at the end, forcing yourself to kick a 53 yard field goal is ridiculous.

This is why I don't get emotionally invested in other games, I felt like throwing a chair after watching that.

How crazy is the NFL right now? On the Pats bye week, for the late game I find myself wishing I could watch Lions-Cardinals. That game is going to be an offensive show I bet.

Can you folks remember the early Bledsoe years when the Pats as a young developing team played the Steelers close and most Pats fans were very pleased even though they lost? That's Cleveland.

Rthbrgr looks beatable given a disciplined D and one with more footspeed than aged #55.

The don't get it (maybe weren't around then...) PWP. Now they expect you either win every game and play perfectly, or you suck! :D

Terribly managed second half by Romeo. I don't think the guy has the makeup to be a big time NFL coach. Something just not there. What an awful time out call - BEFORE A BLOW CHALLENGE!!! Wow. Both of those TO's were huge - the challenge probably not even worth it given how close the play was and that there was a good chance Pittsburgh scores anyway on another down, burning more clock.

Didn't like Anderson's body language at all in the second half either. He looked scared throwing the ball, almost like he was aiming/throwing darts. Let it go buddy, geesh.

What a scared played second half - the only reason the Browns were even in the game was because of a returned kick.

Pittsburgh won't lose another one before they come to Foxborough - they play a pack of sloths, 2/3 at home.

I agree with most of your points, but special teams are a part of the game. I hope the Steelers come to play with shoddy 'teams' against the Pats, 'cause they've shown Welker and Hobbs will make you pay for it.

I get Cowboys/Giants for the 4pm game, rooting for the Cowboys.

I want the Giants to be in a full out second half slump mode when we play them.

Cleveland spiking the ball about 3-4 times on that drive was ******* stupid.

Horrible management at the end, forcing yourself to kick a 53 yard field goal is ridiculous.

This is why I don't get emotionally invested in other games, I felt like throwing a chair after watching that.

They had little choice. RAC burned the TO to make the challenge but it gained them 7 points. Jurivicious missed the sidelines by a foot at the beginning of that drive and that haunted them, tough break. Better to move the ball up the middle there then throw 3 incompletes to the sidelines. The killer was the hold on the kick return. ST count, as we know, and RAC's returner almost won them that game.

I only saw some of the game..any BAD officials calls in it??? Just curious...

The Pats will spank the Steelers. They are ******* overrated. They let up 3 first half TD passes and Derek Anderson looked like a little ***** out there in the second half. He was making horrible ****ty throws. Brady will rip them apart, 21 point win against these overrated *****.

The Pats will spank the Steelers. They are ******* overrated. They let up 3 first half TD passes and Derek Anderson looked like a little ***** out there in the second half. He was making horrible ****ty throws. Brady will rip them apart, 21 point win against these overrated *****.

did someone kidnap your dog or something? good lord.

I wish somebody would kidnap my wife

fortunately, she just died of lead poisoning...

yeah...six in the back of the head..

he didn't just say that, did he???..

I'm taking the fifth

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes