PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers running backs coach Kirby Wilson burned in house fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What a horrible thing to happen. I too, wish him a speedy recovery.

Whoever initially gave this thread five stars needs a kick in the pants.

Sure does. Because while the initial reports state not life threatening he reportedly has burns over 30-50% of his body and is in a medically induced coma as a result...

Whoever initially gave this thread five stars needs a kick in the pants.

If they mean that they like the news ... :eek::eek::eek:

Sympathy and best wishes to Coach Wilson and his family.

god's force contiues to work in Tebow's favor....God is offically back with Tebow!

god's force contiues to work in Tebow's favor....God is offically back with Tebow!

Perhaps we've located the star giver...

Not so sure Tebow would agree he's in favor since that other big guy has given Brady Quinn half his first team snaps this week.

Not very funny and doesn't speak well of someone who would post something like that after a person gets burned on 50% of his body.

Like Tebow's religious fervor or not (FYI, I'm agnostic), he has shown he applies it admirably. I forget who it was on the Patriots who got hurt during the Denver game but you could see Tebow clapping when he was able to get up. Everything I see of Tebow tells me he would probably visit Kirby Wilson in the hospital if he thought it would help.
I question his long term viability in the NFL but nothing I've seen makes me question whether he is a stand up guy.

Yikes, how horrible. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Horrible tragedy, Football is great entertainment another reminder that there are more important things. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Very unfortunate, but on the bright side, the Steelers don't have many RBs playing this week to coach.

Hope he makes a quick and full recovery.

Thats a horrible thing to post.......not even lowly steelers fans (the same ones that bought the bernie pollard tee shirts and celebrated his hit on brady) would stoop so low as to post something as disgusting as your post.

You should be banned.

Thats a horrible thing to post.......not even lowly steelers fans (the same ones that bought the bernie pollard tee shirts and celebrated his hit on brady) would stoop so low as to post something as disgusting as your post.

You should be banned.

In all fairness, I would have to assume this is a joke, although one in very poor taste.

You should be banned.

Agreed. What a prick.

I've suffered some pretty minor burns on my arms (and one on my back) and left me some discolored scars. It sucks.

Best wishes for kirby wilson. I hope he gets through this difficult period

On behalf of Steeler Nation, thanks for the kind words and the well-wishes for coach Wilson. Really a HORRIBLE tragedy.

For those who choose to make light of such a terrible incident....you got jokes, huh? Joke's on YOU...you know what they say about karma.

But, again...to the vast majority of you, I for one appreciate your display of class. Yes, we might be enemies on the field, but in the end we're all just people. I guess some people just can't make the seperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes