PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers played Well,

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelthepain

Banned
Reaction score
But they didn't beat us we lost the game. We had a chance to win the game late and we gave it away. I'd rather lose to the defending SB champs in their house then any other team. Long season ahead, we will be there in the end.

feelthepain said:
But they didn't beat us we lost the game. We had a chance to win the game late and we gave it away. I'd rather lose to the defending SB champs in their house then any other team. Long season ahead, we will be there in the end.

No you won't. Your team will be done by week 12.

Typical Fishy excuses!

WE LOST THE GAME, THEY DIDNT WIN IT.
Ummm ummm umm, the Steelers had Charlie Batch. So unfair!
Daunte had mistaken the gold and black jerseys as the Fish jerseys!

Get over it. You lost. Daunte choked, he threw two TERRIBLE INTs. Your secondary was exposed by Miller. Batch threw 3 TDs. Culpepper with 0. Brown with barely over 20 yds. But here come the excuses LMAO!

Last edited:
you are right on. that probowl qb of yours gave that game away and the oline SUCKED. Honestly though, even if your team did show up, you still would have lost easily. Oh ya, Hines warde wasnt 100% and big ben didnt play.

feelthepain said:

just remember ....good teams don't beat themselves.

Afraid it's going to be a long season for ya buddy. You will "feelthepain":D

Last edited:
feelthepain said:

Just admit you were beaten by a better team today. By no means does this end your season, but the whole we lost they didnt win is just a stupid thing to say. Hell the pats are not gonna go undefeated and when a loss comes, i will gladly admit that the other team was better that day.

feelthepain said:

You are an absolute dumb****. Both teams didnt play well, as can be expected, but lets not be in denial. Your team blew it, because of key plays by the steelers. they played like a champ would, and thats staing cool and rising to the occasion. they know how to win games. unfortunately, ur ****ty ass hyped up fins dont know how to finish it off. Thank DC for that, oh, and ur coach has a weak ass arm.

Ike Taylor picked Culpepper on the play before the second Miami TD. I was amazed that the broadcasters didn't pick up on that and that Cowher didn't challenge.

The replay clearly showed he bobbled it, yes, but then got control as he came down in the end zone and maintained control as he slid out the back of the end zone.

PromisedLand said:
Ike Taylor picked Culpepper on the play before the second Miami TD. I was amazed that the broadcasters didn't pick up on that and that Cowher didn't challenge.

The replay clearly showed he bobbled it, yes, but then got control as he came down in the end zone and maintained control as he slid out the back of the end zone.
Yup that was one lame pass, intended for Ike but then again Ike isnt a WR.

The Steelers were awesome, I thought, considering the doubts that must have been in their minds going in without their starting QB with four days' notice.

It sounds pretty arrogant to say Miami 'lost' the game rather than being beaten. Pittsburgh moved the ball well on the ground and in the air, and their defense did what it does.

Some fish fan said in another thread 'without the Heath Miller play it could have been so different'. But it could also have been different without the Steelers fumbling on the goal-line, missing a field goal, and not getting a possible big PI call three plays before Miami scored their first points.

feelthepain said:

its funny, feelthepain, you come in here and criticize our analysis of your team and then you come in here with this kind of crap?

Your o-line sucks. Shelton and Carey are backup type lineman. You saw this tonight, right?
Culpepper still has not proven he is a big game player. He stared down quite a few WR's and had happy feet all night.
Your young secondary has yet to gel.

Other than that, you have a good team.

Amazing that any sensible fan of Miami would come on this board and be in high spirits after that game. Possibly got together with Northwestern fan? I've never been a Culpepper fan, and this game only confirms that opinion. He can put up all the stats he wants, but he is not clutch, not even close.

Winners don't make excuses. Winners get it done. Looks like Culpepper and Feelthepain are NOT winners. Enjoy wallowing in your losing culture fins fan.

I'll actually watch my unhyped team goto the playoffs this season and possibly reel in a 4th ring. Hope Culpepper enjoys watching us from his portable tv on the golf course in December. :)

feelthepain said:

I can't agree. We lost, plain and simple. But this will be one of the best teams we face all year so, like you, I remain optimistic. Go Phins.

Give the guy a break. At least he showed up. At a Pats board. After his dolphins lost on opening night. More than what a lot of us would do.

BOTTOM LINE: Pitt at home is tough, as we well know, and NEITHER team particularly impressed. Pitt had a strong 2nd half, but they don't scare me.

Yep we lose to the defending SB champs in their house in the last 3 miunutes and we are making excuses, I sure hope the Pats don't lose this year, it would be tragic!!

FeelthePain, lemme get this straight:

Rushing: Mia-38 (that's a total, folks) Pitt-143

Charlie Batch (yes! Charlie Batch) - 15-25 209 3TD 0 INT

The Savior - 18-37 262 0TD 2INT

Time of Possession: Mia-24:33 Pitt: 35:27

......but they didn't beat you, you "lost" the game??????????

Thanks for the entertainment, that's classic!!!!!!!!!

feelthepain said:
Yep we lose to the defending SB champs in their house in the last 3 miunutes and we are making excuses, I sure hope the Pats don't lose this year, it would be tragic!!
And the great Dolphins with "the best" head coach in the NFL get killed by "Batch's bunch :D ". Saban was so pathetic he failed to get the referees attention a weak toss with the red flag. You guys were definitley all talking about how you guys would kick the Steelers tails over at your fishy forum.

feelthepain said:

143-38

35:27 - 24:33

Yep, you guys weren't really pushed around in that game.

feelthepain said:

The Pats would have dropped 41 on the Sqeelers last night. The fans would of been sitting on those stupid yellow towels by the 3rd quarter. The Steelers know the Pats are their daddy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes