PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Pats game (from a Steeler fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelCity88

Rookie
Reaction score
So I unfortunately was not able to watch the game tonight, but I have noticed the Pats have been struggling a bit as of late. I am not one to troll and cause problems so I hope both teams bring their Agames next weekend. As long as the Steelers dont lay an egg (like they tend to do at times) it should be a good game. Goodluck.

So I unfortunately was not able to watch the game tonight, but I have noticed the Pats have been struggling a bit as of late. I am not one to troll and cause problems so I hope both teams bring their Agames next weekend. As long as the Steelers dont lay an egg (like they tend to do at times) it should be a good game. Goodluck.

Saying they are struggling is probably somewhat accurate but there is no question in my mind that Philly and Baltimore did their damndest to rise up to the challenge and played some inspired football.

Thankfully it wasn't enough but this isn't just the Patriots struggling, gotta give credit where credit is due.

The best thing working in the Patriots' favor this week, motivation-wise, is that the Steelers were the team that broke the Patriots' last undefeated streak. I think nothing will wake this team up like the memory of that.

To be completely fair, the Steelers haven't exactly been setting the world on fire the last month or so.

Right, let's give the Eagles and Ravens some credit. Both opponents played 100% for 55 minutes. The Steelers are a good team, and there's nothing better than the test they will provide on Sunday. They just need to make sure they play 100% for 60 minutes . . . . and then see how they fare.

Good luck!

well now its time to hit vegas, based on the baltimore game, the spread would be +3 or so ... i think the pats can cover that:D

The pats have done well on offense, but the D has had problems the last two weeks. Is this team too old on D? I think we need to draft some LBs this april

Bottom line. This was the Ravens superbowl and the played their best game of the year. Patriots come away with victory # 12.

We have struggled against some subpar teams for sure (Denver and Jets) and got caught in a trap game with a coaching staff that knew more about our team then the teams coaching staff. I won't rate the Dolphins waterpolo game due to conditions. Other than the fumbilitis that Parker had we had a very good game last week. We gave an explosive offense good field position 4 times and they only got 10pts off it. One thing we need improvement on is the short slant routes and return coverage. Something I am sure you will attempt to expose. If Polamalu is healthy I think he can cover Welker, he is fast enough. We have one of the most underated corners in the game with Ike Taylor so I am not so worried about the quick strike. Now as for saying this is our Superbowl, no it is not, it is just for playoff seeding now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back