2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Rooting for.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first of all, we must take care of the JESTS. They seem motivated to come into Gillette and defeat us. If we take care of business at home, i want the RAVENS. The Ravens do indeed play us tough and will most likely be a close game, but i am eager for revenge. They are probably hungrier than the steelers (since they have not won a chip in 10 years) so lets go out there and end their run.

Last years playoff loss to the Ravens shall be avenged.

We need to beat the NYJ first ( I am not vey worried but you never know) but I would rather face the Ravens.

IMHO, Big Ben is a more proven playoff performer than Flacco. QB's matter in the playoffs.

I'd rather beat the ravens. I'm on the fence of who is the better matchup. Pats match up better vs steelers defense but Ben is a lot better than flacco.

Guys we are supposed to be like Bill and not look ahead, we have to focus on the Jets or the team will come out flat. :rolleyes:

Shocked at this poll, wow, I am rooting Ravens all the way how could you not want to see them again?

I don't need to be focused, my plan is drunk not focused.

Been lurking here for years. First ever post. I think I want the Ravens even though smoking the Steelers has been fun in previous AFCCGs. I just think they need to be shut up just as much as that NYJ team.

I'll wait until the Jets game is over before I worry about the next opponent.

Um I'm pretty sure if you're not actually on the Patriots and you're just a fan it's ok to think ahead :D

I would rather see the Steelers, Ravens have given us matchup problems lately...historically we've owned the Steelers

I would rather see the Steelers, Ravens have given us matchup problems lately...historically we've owned the Steelers

Historically, the Pats have owned the Ravens too, the only game I can remember the Ravens winning against the Pats was last year's playoff game. The only difference between the ownage of those two teams, is the fact that the Pats seems to always have an easier game against the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes