2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Rooting for.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting for the Steelers. In don't want anything to do with the Ravens now that Ray Rice is starting to run well again. I hope and expect it to be a brutal, hard hitting game where the winner leaves battered and bruised.

I'll wait until the Jets game is over before I worry about the next opponent.

If the Pats beat the Jets, I want the Steelers.

If the Pats lose, I want the Ravens.

Would rather see the Ravens win a Super Bowl than the Steelers claim another Lombardi.

Regardless of which team, I hope they beat the crap out of each other in the AFC Divisional Playoffs.

Would rather see the Ravens win a Super Bowl than the Steelers claim another Lombardi.

Ditto this.

In don't want anything to do with the Ravens now that Ray Rice is starting to run well again.

Really he hasnt been running like he did last year. They beat Kansas with screens and check downs to Rice.

As Tom Brady asked ever so eloquently, "Can both teams lose?"

Tough to call.

Both teams are a bunch of scumbags. Big Ben's a lowlife. Ray Lewis is an accessory to murder. Hard to pick one team to root for.

In terms of who I would rather play - I'm taking it one week at a time. Ultimately, I think folks are underestimating the Steelers. If we beat the NYJ, we will have a tough game the next week either way.

And I agree w/ the logic that I don't want Pittsburgh to get a 7th ring, and Ben to get a 3rd. In that sense, I want to see them lose.

All I'm rooting for is overtime and the most physical game it can be. Everything short of rooting for injuries.

I'm really looking forward to this game as always from a fan perspective.

Problem with this approach is the Raven-Steelers game is on Sat, Patriots-Jets on Sunday.

If I am not rooting for one team or the other, the game isn't that much fun to watch.

Ravens, I don't want Rapistberger to come within a shot of a 3rd superbowl.

If your not scared of the Ravens then you have to be nuts. The more I watch them play I get a bad feeling about the Patriots facing them IF they get past the Jets. I can see the Ravens winning the whole thing.

Where's the option for "Asteroid"?

Think the Steelers would be the easier opponent than the Ravens for the Pats but I would love the Pats to take out the Ravens so I don't really care in the end.

In the very unlikely event that the Pats lose, I'm going to become an NFC fan.

If your not scared of the Ravens then you have to be nuts. The more I watch them play I get a bad feeling about the Patriots facing them IF they get past the Jets. I can see the Ravens winning the whole thing.

Why? Because they beat the freaking Chiefs? Or because of Suggs scary warpaint or Ray's on-camera theatrics?

Yeah, they're good, but Ravens fans I know (all three of them) are very worried about both the Steelers and Pats. Steelers will be a very tough game for Balt. Our D vs. their O is a way better match and the new O is nothing like last year's.

I don't get the "fear" of any other team. I only get the fear of other teams when they come to Foxboro. Is there any way we can play both?

They just beat the F*ckin Chiefs. That game was so predictable IMO. They won't have that kind of success next week. Even if they do win, I don't see them winning nada. That game on Saturday is going to be a bloodbath.

I can see why you'd not want to root for the Ravens, but wouldn't you rather beat them than beat the Steelers?

I want the Ravens, They want us so i want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back