PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers LB Harrison salutes Dean Pees' influence

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPF

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Influence of Patriots coordinator saluted - Reiss' Pieces - Boston.com
“He had an open mind with me, and didn’t worry about any of the things I did previous to being there. Once I got there, it was ‘I don’t care about what you’ve done in the past, it’s about right now, and going to judge you from here on out.’ That really helped me,” said Harrison, who played at Kent State from 1999-2001.

Harrison said he’s kept in touch with Pees, their most recent conversation coming after the Steelers’ 33-10 victory over the Patriots on Nov. 30.

Asked one thing that stands out from what Pees taught him, Harrison said: “Be accountable for what you do and take responsibility.”

Re: Steeler's LB Harrison salutes Dean Pees influence

Nice !!:D:D

Reel him in, Dean.

Reel him in, Dean.
Unfortunately, he's not playing for a crappy team, or for a crappy coach, or under crappy ownership.

Unfortunately, he's not playing for a crappy team, or for a crappy coach, or under crappy ownership.

Are we not talking about the Steelers here? ;)

Would be nice to have a young LB like harrision on our lineup. I hope our sophmore year players shape up nicely this year

Would be nice to have a young LB like harrision on our lineup. I hope our sophmore year players shape up nicely this year

Harrison is four months away from turning 31. He's not "young". That said, it would be really nice if our young players were as good as Harrison is now.

Harrison is four months away from turning 31. He's not "young". That said, it would be really nice if our young players were as good as Harrison is now.

That can't be because according to people around here only youth can play great.

I'm glad we don't have that wife beater on the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back