PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers' Farrior: "I'm mad that we didn't do it first"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steelers Farrior : "I'm mad that we didn't do it first"

One team that I don't think was in the taping business was the Rams. The way I remember it the Rams were all about themselves, Martz said he didn't care what the other team did he just ran whatever he wanted.

I think the Rams may have gotten a raw deal in all this. Martz went nuts after that loss and became paranoid. Now it turns out he may have had a reason to be.

The sad thing for Martz is that he always praised Belichick. Even recently he said he has the highest respect for Belichick, and he hopes the allegations aren't true.

If it turns out the Pats cheated the Rams, I will feel we owe the Rams an apology.

That's brilliant. Write it down 1000 times in proper penmanship and hand it in on Monday. No recess for a week. :rolleyes:

Interesting article.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_552660.html

Does anyone get the feeling that the steelers may not be innocent bystanders?

This article actually rubbed me the wrong way..especially the title Steelers glad to let Patriots off hook Didn't a former player on the '70's Pitt dynasty come out and admit they were all juiced up?? I also didnt like Farrior saying that he was 'mad we didnt do it first'...but he said bc maybe then the Steelers would have more rings. I dont think so. The championships weve won and success weve had can be contributed to our outstanding organization, our outstanding players, and our outstanding coaching. Period. Not the tapes. Get it right. Just IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes